Monkeypox case confirmed in England

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Déjà vu, but don't fall for the lies a second time! The tests for Monkeypox being readied for distribution will render the high numbers of 'cases' (to create fear) just like the tests did with COVID. They are designed to pick up any remnants of viruses in the same family. Chickenpox and herpes lesions are from a family virus. Who didn't have chicken pox as a child? Of COURSE we'll all test positive and so the "epidemic" narrative launches. I don't plan to take any such test and I SURE don't plan to get any monkeypox "vaccine" they create!

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/ruling-class-expands-monkeypox-testing-as-outbreak-spreads

More evidence what we are seeing is really a reactivation of chickenpox, as Dr. Jane Ruby said in a video I posted awhile back elsewhere on the forums. She recommended calamine lotion, but if a case is real serious and an antiviral is required, it is critical you get that oral antiviral within the first 48 hours of blister emergence for the antiviral to do its best job of curing the flare. I know, because I had shingles in 2011 that erupted late on a Friday night. My doc said the following Monday (back then, you could actually get in to see a doctor on short notice), "Good thing you came in today with this, otherwise your case (which was already pretty painful in just 2 days) would be MUCH worse in short order". As it turned out, in my case, after the raw rash cleared up, I suffered the aggravating herpetic nerve pain for an additional 12 weeks. I seriously could barely stand clothing to touch my skin for quite awhile. :(

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/...ating-the-chickenpox-virus-in-the-vaccinated/

Last edited:
The homosexuals have what appears to be a big problem forming in Florida.

CDC Investigates Rare Disease in Florida Dubbed as ‘One of the Worst Outbreaks Among Gay and Bisexual Men in U.S. History’

1656276176670.jpeg

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced on Wednesday that the agency continued collaborating with the Florida Department of Health to investigate a rare disease outbreak among gay and bisexual men.

In a press release, the CDC said they are assisting with the meningococcal disease outbreak investigation in Florida that spread among homosexual males, including those with HIV.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...outbreaks-among-gay-bisexual-men-u-s-history/

Shingles can (but rarely) occur as it is the chicken pox virus that remains in the body 'dormant' after childhood chickenpox. FYI, shingles is only contagious if a sufferer gets into close contact with someone who DID NOT have chickenpox as a child. When shingles erupts in later life, it usually happens when the immune system has been weakened by some disease/illness. We all know by now from our internet resesarch that these COVID jabs are killing off the T-cells in the immune system. Although most cases of the so-called 'monkeypox' thus far have been reported primarily within the homosexual community (not sure why), I think the immune system degradation premise may indicate the shots will eventually cause cases to occur outside that population. JMHO

When I had my case of shingles, my doctor's first comment upon diagnosing was "What could be knocking your immune system down to this degree? You're not sick." I told him it might be my father's 2005 death just months before (we were very close) and my very high-strung, controlling, hyper-intelligent, overbearing brother in Seattle trying to micromanage via telephone (almost daily) how I should handle my mother's emerging medical issues (dementia, which he denied she even had!) as well as her changing daily living/emotional/loneliness issues (she lived 3 hours away from me at AF Village, San Antonio). Stress levels for me at that time were extremely high. My doctor got labwork results showing cortosol levels way above the highest range number. Couldn't change my brother, and because I loved him, I put up with his overbearing, intense personality all my life. He passed away in 2014 from a very rare form of blood cancer. My stress levels went down within a couple months of his death, which my husband quickly noticed.

The radio news had a story about monkey pox and they were trying to tip toe around how about all of the major outbreaks were from parties for homosexuals.

They said it was from "gatherings of men who were having sex with other men."
instead of saying gay orgies.

It might have something to do with this.

https://www.wochenblick.at/medizin/affenpocken-who-fordert-dringend-eindaemmung-in-europa/
Either way, if monkeypox only affects homo's Europe and USA will do nothing about it, no western democracy will restrict same-sex couples, there will be no 3G certificate and the like, no matter how the "epidemic" degenerates.
Here only people without vaccination are restricted, or one threatens already to do that from autumn again.

Monkey pox are not worth a discussion for me, monkey pox are the purest politician shit nothing else and absolutely not worth a topic.

Latest posts

Back