Quantcast

Mobile

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Jericho

Reaction score
I love this forum bro but maybe a little more mobile friendly version in always on this site on my iphonesi maybe if it's possible making it a little more mobile friendly bro thanks I hope I'm not te only one hoping for this

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I love this forum bro but maybe a little more mobile friendly version in always on this site on my iphonesi maybe if it's possible making it a little more mobile friendly bro thanks I hope I'm not te only one hoping for this
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it for you and let you know what I find out.

WILD MAN

Reaction score
I agree this is a great forum but it's hard to use on an iphone ie. I can't upload pictures for some reason and I rarely have access to a desktop

Chicknladee

Reaction score
I'm on an iphone 90% of the time and haven't had many issues. I use the tapatalk app and it works great. However I don't normally click on a picture to download it but many pics load large enough for me without issue. I do hold off on videos until I can get to a desktop. Are you accessing the forum thru an app or browser?

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
just like chick.i mainly use my desktop pc for pic's.only other way i access the internet is through my nook.and even then only to check emails or to look some thing up that i need/want to know