Missing Members ???

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure.but i think that it's more of a change but not sure. I have his phone
Number.tried calling i don't know how many times.i got a recording saying the number has been disconnected. Or something along them lines..

Silent Bob I haven’t seen for some time, but I believe he was going through some change, job I think, he posted a ton of training and learning manuals/aids

Overlord is still about, maybe not here. We've been in ouch for many years.
Life hasn't been good to him, marriage breakdown, custody issues, then a cleaner literally cleaned out all his preps.
But, he grins, and carries on.
I'll pass on your thoughts to him.

Sorry O L has had such a tuff time . I remember the homemade sling shot He showed pictures of and how they make them there . Since then I watched a video of Someone in the Philippines fishing with one . Had a line tied to the dart .

Just got an email from VenomJockey. He is recovering from his Kemo treatment. He is currently bed ridden but healing. He is looking forward to getting better and retuning to the forum. He will update all once he returns.
glad you heard something. I've been worried about him and his recovery.

A lot of us are simply away from boards during the holidays.
I have been out of the country and completely off grid. :D
yYphyHM.jpg

Sorry O L has had such a tuff time . I remember the homemade sling shot He showed pictures of and how they make them there . Since then I watched a video of Someone in the Philippines fishing with one . Had a line tied to the dart .

Hi Everyone,

Got an e-mail from jayjay.

My apologies for not hanging around. Have not been that active even in Ausprep and Asiaprep.

Life has really been giving me 2 left hooks and an uppercut these last 1.5 years like what jayjay had mentioned and more.

I look kinda bloated up in the pic due to my Ascites and Lymphedema.

How is everybody?

Have been building up my preps stuff again. Was featured in a local show called REEL TIME. Episode: Pinoy Prepper. I came out in the latter part and talked about me and my daughter's first aid kits.
Pinoy Prepper.png
Pinoy Prepper.png

Psalm7, am not concerned about religion issues (am a Christian by the way).

PS: Good news though is that I am the distributor of Wuben Lights for the Philippines.

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for not hanging around. Have not been that active even in Ausprep and Asiaprep.

Life has really been giving me 2 left hooks and an uppercut these last 1.5 years like what jayjay had mentioned and more.

How is everybody?

Have been building up my preps stuff again. Was featured in a local show called REEL TIME. Episode: Pinoy Prepper. I came out in the latter part and talked about me and my daughter's first aid kits.
View attachment 9290 View attachment 9290

PS: Good news though is that I am the distributor of Wuben Lights for the Philippines.
Glad to hear from you, just sorry to hear you have been dealing with some tough issues. Hang in there.

Hi Everyone,

How is everybody?

View attachment 9290 View attachment 9290

Probably the topic of the time that had Me think otherwise .
A trip to the Philippines would make a good fishing trip . Anyone find General Yamashita's gold yet ?

Probably the topic of the time that had Me think otherwise .
A trip to the Philippines would make a good fishing trip . Anyone find General Yamashita's gold yet ?

Not that much on the fishing side due to my health concerns but I do love fishing too.

Rumors say that Yamashita's treasure was found by a former president and "he had run off with it" then it was stolen by the next... and so on and on and on...

I currently walk with a cane so getting on a boat or bangka is tricky for me... Fishpond fishing though is quite common.

Latest posts

Back