Minneapolis replacing cops withSharia Patrols

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Islam-bullet-through-head-650.jpg
IMG_0332[1].PNG

Minnesota State Rep. Warns Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to “Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule”

Minnesota State Rep. Steve Green this week warned that domestic terrorists Antifa and Muslim groups plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.”

The Minneapolis City Council two weeks ago unanimously voted a resolution to replace the police with a ‘community-led public safety system.’

If members of the local community end up policing Minneapolis, what might that look like? Back in 2016, a series of Minneapolis Muslims in man-on-the-street interviews stated matter-of-factly that they preferred Islamic law over American law. We have seen Sharia patrols in Germany, Britain, and even New York City, where the Muslim Community Patrol (MCP) is decked out in uniforms that strong resemble New York Police Department uniforms, and drives cars carefully designed to look like NYPD cars, to enforce “fundamentals of the Sharia.”
When monkeys fly out my butt and speak Linear A Greek.

When monkeys fly out my butt and speak Linear A Greek.

There are parts of Detroit that looks and has more in common to what I saw in Afghanistan, minus the AKs, PKMs, RPGs, and IEDs.
The antifa yahoos do not understand what Sharia law entails.
Or they willfully put a warm and fuzzy spin on it.

I suppose it would be too much to ask how liberals say they are opposed to slavery and the death penalty, and support total separation of church and state, women's rights, gay rights, children's rights, individual freedom, etc, and then on the other hand they eagerly promote a religion that espouses the exact opposite.
VLcYhZw.gif

I suppose it would be too much to ask how liberals say they are opposed to slavery and the death penalty, and support total separation of church and state, women's rights, gay rights, children's rights, individual freedom, etc, and then on the other hand they eagerly promote a religion that espouses the exact opposite.
VLcYhZw.gif
Borrowed from another site.
This is from 2015, so I'm sure there is new data out there...
3352016f8712f21d(1) Mosques 2015.jpg

Sharia law has no business in the US.
What most people seem to forget is that Christian churches sponsored a lot of muslims to come to the US. I forgot which church it was that first sponsored Somalis to come to Minneapolis. Why would a Christian organization want to import muzzies???

I have a big problem with Islam. They have never coexisted with anyone else. Also, there is no such thing as Islam without sharia. Why would anyone want them in their country?
Part of the problem is that there are probably over a billion Muslim people in the world, yet we only hear about a minority that are terroristic. When I do a "back of the envelope" calculation, I've decided that probably less than 1 Muslim person in 500 has anything to do with terrorism and/or extremism.

We have Islam to thank for much of our Western culture.

All of those stories about Hercules, Athena, Zeus, Apollo, and so forth? The history of Greece and Rome?

We have Islam to thank for this continuity with our history. Muslim scholars preserved this culture during the dark ages of the Middle Ages . . . before they gave it back to us during the Enlightenment.

Algebra (and other forms of advanced mathematics) exist because Islam gave us our number system . . . which they borrowed from India, refined, and gave to the West.

They shared their medical discoveries with the West (Rhazes was the greatest physician of his time, and he introduced the ideas that cleanliness helps prevent disease, and that a patient's progress under a doctor's care should be charted, and made available to other doctors so that patient care mistakes need not be repeated), their profound discoveries in astronomy, and also started the discipline of sociology.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the idea.

To judge all of Islam by the actions of a subgroup of violent assholes is like judging all of Christianity by the standards of the Ku Klux Klan.

Part of the problem is that there are probably over a billion Muslim people in the world, yet we only hear about a minority that are terroristic. When I do a "back of the envelope" calculation, I've decided that probably less than 1 Muslim person in 500 has anything to do with terrorism and/or extremism.

All of those stories about Hercules, Athena, Zeus, Apollo, and so forth? The history of Greece and Rome?

We have Islam to thank for this continuity with our history. Muslim scholars preserved this culture during the dark ages of the Middle Ages . . . before they gave it back to us during the Enlightenment.

Algebra (and other forms of advanced mathematics) exist because Islam gave us our number system . . . which they borrowed from India, refined, and gave to the West.

They shared their medical discoveries with the West (Rhazes was the greatest physician of his time, and he introduced the ideas that cleanliness helps prevent disease, and that a patient's progress under a doctor's care should be charted, and made available to other doctors so that patient care mistakes need not be repeated), their profound discoveries in astronomy, and also started the discipline of sociology.

To judge all of Islam by the actions of a subgroup of violent assholes is like judging all of Christianity by the standards of the Ku Klux Klan.
With a billion muzzies in the world, even 1 out of 500 of them causing problems is a huge number. Just how do you tell a "good" muzzie apart from one who would smile while sliting your throat? I'm glad that you've had such a great relationship with the few muslims that you've known in your life. My first hand experience with them wasn't so great.

I get the idea. The problem is close to 25% of all Muslims sympathize with Islamic terrorist and half that number support them. Thats a lot of people.

Not at all the same as your comparison of the KKK with Christians.

I get the idea. The problem is close to 25% of all Muslims sympathize with Islamic terrorist and half that number support them. Thats a lot of people.

Not at all the same as your comparison of the KKK with Christians.
Maybe we can agree to disagree.

I have had positive and negative experiences with Muslim people . . . just like with every other group that I've ever interracted with.

Interestingly enough, a Muslim EMT who was my partner over 20 years ago was recently mentioned on CNN, as he changed careers from EMS to law enforcement . . . and is a high-ranking member of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department. His name is Telal Masri, and he's in line to become a chief.

In any case, he had more integrity in his little finger than any average 10 EMT's and/or paramedics combined.

I was grateful for the opportunity to work with him.

The thing that bothers me about a lot (not all) of this anti-muslim sentiment is that if you replace "Muslim" with "Jew" . . . then it begins to sound like a lot of the conversations that I've heard between anti-Semites.

Islam cannot take away anything from us unless we let them.

Part of my dissent with this thread comes from my 25+ years in the medical field, as I've worked with (literally) several dozen Muslim people. Many were from Iran, some were from Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and so forth.

I never had any issues from any of them that could be attributed to religion or ethnicity . . . which is not the same thing as saying that I never had problems. There are assholes in the Muslim world, just as there are in any religion or ethnic group, and the fact that a few of them were assholes has nothing to do with religion or faith.

I got along better with them (even though I'm Jewish) than I did with a lot of my gentile co-workers.

Maybe my experience was atypical because I was dealing with educated people . . . but I believe that people are just people and that we all generally want the same things.

I would certainly feel more comfortable and safer in a muslim area than I would in some of the scuzzy rural slums in places like West Virginia, Alabama, or Mississippi.

Latest posts

Back