Minneapolis replacing cops withSharia Patrols

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that bothers me about a lot (not all) of this anti-muslim sentiment is that if you replace "Muslim" with "Jew" . . . then it begins to sound like a lot of the conversations that I've heard between anti-Semites.

Islam cannot take away anything from us unless we let them.

Part of my dissent with this thread comes from my 25+ years in the medical field, as I've worked with (literally) several dozen Muslim people. Many were from Iran, some were from Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and so forth.

I never had any issues from any of them that could be attributed to religion or ethnicity . . . which is not the same thing as saying that I never had problems. There are assholes in the Muslim world, just as there are in any religion or ethnic group, and the fact that a few of them were assholes has nothing to do with religion or faith.

I got along better with them (even though I'm Jewish) than I did with a lot of my gentile co-workers.

Maybe my experience was atypical because I was dealing with educated people . . . but I believe that people are just people and that we all generally want the same things.

I would certainly feel more comfortable and safer in a muslim area than I would in some of the scuzzy rural slums in places like West Virginia, Alabama, or Mississippi.
Go to a muzzlim nation and see if you feel any different. Go see where one of your "peaceful" buddies blew up a school for the simple reason that they dared to educate girls. The list of the atrocities that your muzlim friends have done is endless.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back