Minneapolis replacing cops withSharia Patrols

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lived in Albuquerque a long time ago.We would go to Santa Fe Old Towne Square. They had guards wearing turbins and carrying swords.I am not sure of their nationality but they were some bad dudes.That was in the early 90'S.
Turbans and Swords usually means Sikhs. Sikhs are cool, they aren't Muslim, and are definitely NOT the bad guys although they often get mistaken for Hadjis.

They are required by their religion to always carry a knife or sword (kirpan) for the purpose of defending the innocent. Many will not fly if the airlines doesn't allow them to carry the kirpan on the plane.

Last edited:
I lived in Albuquerque a long time ago.We would go to Santa Fe Old Towne Square. They had guards wearing turbins and carrying swords.I am not sure of their nationality but they were some bad dudes.That was in the early 90'S.
from your description it must be Sikhs,if they were,those dudes can be complete bad ###.

from your description it must be Sikhs,if they were,those dudes can be complete bad ###.
Bad ### and good guys at the same time, LOL They were the fearless turban wearing Punjab Regiments of the British Army before India's independence.
Punjab-Regiment-World-War.jpg

Turbans and Swords usually means Sikhs. Sikhs are cool, they aren't Muslim, and are definitely NOT the bad guys although they often get mistaken for Hadjis.

They are required by their religion to always carry a knife or sword (kirpan) for the purpose of defending the innocent. Many will not fly if the airlines doesn't allow them to carry the kirpan on the plane.
I meant by bad dudes that people did not mess with them not that they were bad people.No hatrm intended.

UK tried to re-establish a Sikh Regiment, but the loony lefties said that was racist.
Commission for Racial Equality advised it could be seen as divisive and amounted to "segregation".

See, this is why we can't have nice things. :rolleyes:

The left don't like the Sikhs because they are strictly family oriented, something the left don't understand!

Latest posts

Back