Minneapolis replacing cops withSharia Patrols

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Minnesota State Rep. Warns Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to “Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule”

Minnesota State Rep. Steve Green this week warned that domestic terrorists Antifa and Muslim groups plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.”

The Minneapolis City Council two weeks ago unanimously voted a resolution to replace the police with a ‘community-led public safety system.’

If members of the local community end up policing Minneapolis, what might that look like? Back in 2016, a series of Minneapolis Muslims in man-on-the-street interviews stated matter-of-factly that they preferred Islamic law over American law. We have seen Sharia patrols in Germany, Britain, and even New York City, where the Muslim Community Patrol (MCP) is decked out in uniforms that strong resemble New York Police Department uniforms, and drives cars carefully designed to look like NYPD cars, to enforce “fundamentals of the Sharia.”

Minnesota State Rep. Warns Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to “Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule”

Minnesota State Rep. Steve Green this week warned that domestic terrorists Antifa and Muslim groups plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.”

The Minneapolis City Council two weeks ago unanimously voted a resolution to replace the police with a ‘community-led public safety system.’

If members of the local community end up policing Minneapolis, what might that look like? Back in 2016, a series of Minneapolis Muslims in man-on-the-street interviews stated matter-of-factly that they preferred Islamic law over American law. We have seen Sharia patrols in Germany, Britain, and even New York City, where the Muslim Community Patrol (MCP) is decked out in uniforms that strong resemble New York Police Department uniforms, and drives cars carefully designed to look like NYPD cars, to enforce “fundamentals of the Sharia.”

If that happen in my area, I will have something new to shoot at. US law or vigilantly law (Sharia Law) one I respect, the other will be terminated, just like any other pestilence.

Do the Feminists and Gay Rights activists have any 性交ing clue what Sharia Law will mean for them???

Islam-gang-rape-650.jpg

gay_hanging_iran2-vi.jpg

Last edited:
This Is What Life Is Like Under Sharia Law | VICE on HBO

Is this what they would implement? Probably not and would adopt more of what is going on in Britain right now BUT the ultimate Muslim goal is to take over the world. This is just opening the door . . . to what their ultimate goal is.

As a patriot I find the actions of these terrorists to be disgusting and infuriating I am proud to be an American and anyone who wishes to take that from me by any means will find out exactly what a pissed off patriot is capable of when the freedom, lifestyle and homeland they love becomes threatened by terrorists a$$holes

I have no problem with Islam, but I will not tolerate Sharia Law (or any other religious law--I feel much the same about the Hassidic version of Mosaic law, even though I'm Jewish) in my world.

I have a big problem with Islam. They have never coexisted with anyone else. Also, there is no such thing as Islam without sharia. Why would anyone want them in their country?

been asking that same question myself,they refuse to be part of the western world, they wan't to transfer west into same kind of shit hole they came from and we in the west should conform to them..not this bloke.

Latest posts

Back