Milk Cows

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now Clara belle looks forwards to her walks. . . when I went out this afternoon to get my coat out of my truck she moo'ed at me. . . Sorry, it was just too cold and drizzly all day. She now loads up into the milking staunch with no problems and yesterday I actually left her in there while I closed everything up. Next step is going to be introducing the sound of the vacuum pump but that wont happen till she is older. Only problem we have now is if she sees an open gate she thinks she can go out, which is why I have to stand guard when hunny takes out a new bale of hay. Usually it is at feeding time so I just pour in their feed which distracts them. . . There is 5 in the front pasture that my Clara Belle is in. . . 2 Momma's and 2 babies besides mine.

A cow gives milk when she is pregnant
1. Naturally: Bull inseminator
2. Artificially - technologies when spermatozoa are injected into the uterus of a cow

After 6 months, the Cow gives birth to a calf ...
This calf is growing for 6 months.
The male is slaughtered
The female is raised

So...
Only a pregnant cow gives milk

And all men are bad.
Dot.

Since we're with the dairy cows, I found something sweet from my archive.

0009.jpg

A cow gives milk when she is pregnant
1. Naturally: Bull inseminator
2. Artificially - technologies when spermatozoa are injected into the uterus of a cow

After 6 months, the Cow gives birth to a calf ...
This calf is growing for 6 months.
The male is slaughtered
The female is raised

So...
Only a pregnant cow gives milk

And all men are bad.
Dot.
6 months, really? Seems like my cattle take 9 months to give birth. And a 6 month old calf is is barely weaned and is no way near ready to butcher. I butcher my steers at about 18 months.

6 months, really? Seems like my cattle take 9 months to give birth. And a 6 month old calf is is barely weaned and is no way near ready to butcher. I butcher my steers at about 18 months.
Soviet calves, cows and bulls had to fulfill the Plan adopted according to the General Plan of the USSR ...
As well as chickens, ducks and geese.
And the goats .. 😀

Damned capitalists even know how to exploit calves ... :)
Joke.
In fact, if you need to get meat from the farm, not milk, then you need to feed a calf for 1-1.5 years.
Americans eat a lot of beef.
In Russia, a cow is a source of milk, therefore, in a village, a calf is slaughtered as early as possible. So that the cow becomes pregnant again.

Deleted because....
Moderator is Wolf but not Goat.
He deleted more intrrsting wordds

Russians have 2 rules
1. If you are dissatisfied with life, then repaint the refrigerator in black ...
You will understand that this is bad.
Then repaint the refrigerator white, then work and enjoy life.

2. Don't argue with women. You have to listen to the woman ...
And then do the opposite.

I like your pink tractor. I am speaking quite seriously.

Clara is still growing like crazy but I would definitely say she is a momma's girl. :) I sat down beside her and the hay. She at one point laid her head in my lap and took
IMG_20210322_115652.jpg
by
IMG_20210322_115652.jpg
a small nap. She loves getting her neck and chin rubbed.

Latest posts

Back