Military warns EMP attack could wipe out America, 'democracy, world order'

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have compound bows for CQ defence and Take down long bows for hunting, Air rifles for pot filling
A compound bow? You need one more matching accessory to a compound bow:

rambo-2-knife.jpg

post SHTF guns make too much noise and give away ones location.
I hear guns in the woods a long way away now and that's with all the normal background noise, post SHTF when everything is much quieter it will be heard further off, a lot to be said for using something that dosent make any noise.

Suppressed 22 Lr., sub-sonic ammo, one behind the ear and noise level less that having a conversation talking.

Last edited:
A professional grade supressor can be made from PVC pipe, fiberglass resin for autobody work, 1/4 inch steel brake line, steel wool, masking tape, and tools like a drill, saw, assorted drill bits, a hose clamp, and a Dremmel Tool.

See "Hitman, A Technical Manual for Independant Contractors" by Rex Farell. The example in the book is for a .22 rifle.

It's simple, and can be done in an afternoon. I know a friend who made one, and used it for years to kill rats, squirrels, chipmunks, skunks, 'possums, and feral cats around his spread. I fired it a few times, and the accuracy was affected a little, but more than accurate enough for up close work.

This book is freely available for download on the Internet at multiple web sites.

A professional grade supressor can be made from PVC pipe, fiberglass resin for autobody work, 1/4 inch steel brake line, steel wool, masking tape, and tools like a drill, saw, assorted drill bits, a hose clamp, and a Dremmel Tool.

See "Hitman, A Technical Manual for Independant Contractors" by Rex Farell. The example in the book is for a .22 rifle.

It's simple, and can be done in an afternoon. I know a friend who made one, and used it for years to kill rats, squirrels, chipmunks, skunks, 'possums, and feral cats around his spread. I fired it a few times, and the accuracy was affected a little, but more than accurate enough for up close work.

This book is freely available for download on the Internet at multiple web sites.

A decent one can be made out of an oil filter.

The suppressor is on this site:
All should take a look at this site: index-of.co.uk/
Hundreds of pdf. info and books, if it is military, survival, explosive, anti-terrorist, hand-to-hand, knife techniques or chemical. Just download what is interesting. GP

my collection wouldn't fit on the page!!!:D

Info to my knife. All knives have between 0.80 to 0.95 percent carbon to harden the blade. If you heat up the blade like the cowboys do to pull bullets, it looses its hardness in Rockwell and will never hold an edge again till it is re-hardened. I made my knife out of the material from a hydralic sheetmetal cutting machines back blade.
This shearing machines blade gets hot and cold all day long. It has 2.14 percent carbon and 12% chrome to resist rust. My knife is a 59 Rockwell and can cut through a chain we use on swings for childrens playgrounds and 6 mm steel cables. I don't cut ropes and ice like on the TV, it will split a piece off of a sheet metal and still not go dull.
The overall length is 51 mm and it is 6,2 mm thick. Thank God I have used it long enough to have the wrist strength to even wield it. Not for fighting, to slow. Just heavy work and long life. But, if I get you, I won't cut the arm off of your leather jacket without your arm still not being in it. GP

Latest posts

Back