military Texan survivalist and prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caseh88

Reaction score
Hello , thanks for accepting me into this community of knowledge.

My friends call me ace.
I am currently in the military. I have practiced and studied survivalism and preparation for years now.
My goal with this website is to meet like minded individuals and share knowledge

howdy from a texan.... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome from another Texan. Hope we can all share knowledge with eachother

My friends call me ace.
I am currently in the military. I have practiced and studied survivalism and preparation for years now.
My goal with this website is to meet like minded individuals and share knowledge
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

So an update!
A win for the prepper community in my eyes!

I am stationed at Fort Hood here in Texas and recently a water main that supplies basically the entire zip code burst.
We on the base and surrounding communities went without water for close to 72 hours.
My girlfriend ( a fellow soldier ) have both been prepping and gathering crucial items for awhile now.
WATER WATER WATER ! as we all know is paramount!
we had stocked up on several hundred gallons , we went through the "drought" comfortably and safely.

a small reminder that preparation and redundancy are the crucial basis for our practice!

thank you all again!

yup, it's somewhat more comfy when you have some stuff to lean on ;)
me as beginner, keep atleast 3-4 months of food and say a silent prayer evevry night that I hope to be prepared better if something happens

My friends call me ace.
Welcome aboard, you will find lots of knowledgeable folks here!

Latest posts

Back