Military Alice Pack (in small!?)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShellShock11C

Reaction score
So I was surfing around online today looking for just random stuff. I spent 6 years in the Army, and I collect surplus and have for forever. Today I came across something I never knew existed. An Alice Pack in size small. I always knew there was a medium and (obviously) the standard issue large. And it would stand to reason there would be a small, but in all my years I never once came across one, or even heard of one. I'm both amused and surprised. It's like a tactical purse lol. Anyone else know they existed?

Are you talking about the Alice 3 day field training pack?
41rzIqMjY0L._UL1500_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I remember seeing those come out in the 90's. I do not think they are real military. In 16 years of service, I never saw them issued. They would make a nice hiking pack or +/- 3 day assault pack.
I was thinking that too, I never once saw them issued. But the fabric, stitching, and everything looks exactly like the OG alice packs. Usually with military "style" stuff you can tell the difference at a glance if you're knowledgeable enough.

Latest posts

Back