Mike Bernier from Toronto Canada!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankieBReal

Reaction score
I am new to this site. I feel I am a beginner when prepping. I have a lot of thoughts of where I think the planet is headed and I would love to hear other peoples beliefs and opinions. I also would like to hear what NON Trump supporters think will happen if he is elected. (Remember, I am Canadian so it doesn't matter "who I would vote for") (Just Curious) Haha.

I'd like to hear what other people are prepping for. Id like advice and tips and any information that could help me be a better prepper!

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

welcome from this side of the pond, just remeber we all have started from more or less 0,so glad you joined.

I'm in the minority here, and will be crucified, but I think trump is an idiot. I'm not really crazy about Hillary either, but feel she is the lesser of two evils. Luckily I'm smart enough to not worry much over things out of my control. Anyways, welcome to the forum. I hope we can be some help with your prepping for whatever life throws at us.

according to some of my "friends" here if Trump is elected harmageddon will come,asteroids will wipe us all out and that sort of things ;)
I'm more worried about mad-Putin who just enrolled 130 000 persons from the police to his personal guard,sounds too much like the 30's to me...

I'm in the minority here, and will be crucified, but I think trump is an idiot. I'm not really crazy about Hillary either, but feel she is the lesser of two evils. Luckily I'm smart enough to not worry much over things out of my control. Anyways, welcome to the forum. I hope we can be some help with your prepping for whatever life throws at us.
I like something JoeSA said, "they are two sides of a coin, but it's the same coin". I just wish we could cash in the coin for change.

Latest posts

Back