• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Doomsday Prepper Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• We are now on Facebook! Join Our Active Facebook Group!

Michigan Topographical Maps on PDF + Library

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

MaterielGeneral

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for considering to buy the Michigan Topographical Maps Collection with E-library. Every county in Michigan is present in electronic format. Almost all maps are PDF format. Disclaimer, there may be an occasional map missing because when I downloaded them, the wrong map was given by the website. There are extras in this collection like area state maps.

Most maps are 1:24,000 scale. There are 75.2gb of map data on a new 128gb flash drive. Included is my flash drive library which is over 26gb in size. This is a win, win offer.

I will sell the above for $25.00 with free shipping. Sorry for the higher price but it took months of downloading(not all at once) and I struggled thru the whole process.

PayPal email is [email protected] If you want to order on eBay the prices will be higher because of fees. I would appreciate it if you use PayPal and send the money as a friend so that I do not get fees. Private message or email me your mailing address. People on this forum, Preppergroups and Prepperforums know that I am trustworthy and my eBay feedback is excellent.

Harkin

Reaction score
I am pretty new here but not so new to prepping, but I'm looking to add to my digital library. I'm sure you probably have an expanded list of what comes on your memory stick. Can you point me to the post or repost it? Thanks.

MaterielGeneral

Reaction score
I am pretty new here but not so new to prepping, but I'm looking to add to my digital library. I'm sure you probably have an expanded list of what comes on your memory stick. Can you point me to the post or repost it? Thanks.
Whether you buy my library or not. Buy or make one. You cannot memorize everything. Hardcopies are nice but you cannot carry very many during a bug out. Books on a flash drive are great because you can use them on a tablet or lap top and use a small solar panel to recharge them.

Here is the link to the flash drive only that shows the examples of what is included.
Electronic Library Thumb/Flash Drive 8.88GB+ | Prepper & Survivalism Forum (doomsdayprepperforums.com)

Latest posts