mexican mom

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mexicanMaria

Reaction score
Hi. Im hoping to find a group of older men who could teach me prepping essentials while I teach food storage and anything else that I could help with

Why just older men, why not older women?. Lot of women out their that have just as much knowledge in prepping essentials as men, young and old alike, as many years as I've been doing this I have learned from both young and old women and men alike. You are severely limiting your knowledge base by limiting the tools required to learn!

Granted, we typically fit the mold, but yes, there are some gals here who definitely know their stuff. Best to start with anything specific you are looking for Maria...

I don't have a problem with new members who want to come in and talk about what this site is intended for or even some other topic that might be related. It is nice to be able to gain knowledge from another persons experiences. It might even be beneficial to hear what you do know of food storage and medicine. Some nice pics of food storage would be appropriate here.

Hi I'm looking for a group of younger ladies to teach me, you know, prepping stuff... while I teach you about some other things.. that's the long and short of it, but mostly the long hubba hubba ding ding

Before we judge, we need look in the mirror. As we all had to learn, gain experience from those before us. To obtain the knowledge, as none of us are born with this knowledge.

MexiMaria made something like 2 or 3 posts and was never heard from again. Maybe she was legitimately seeking help, but she didn't stay around long enough for anyone to find out. Maybe she was a little too thin skinned and was put off by some of the people's comments here. Maybe she was looking for a free ride, or a green card. I guess we'll never know for sure, but I can't imagine why anyone would come to this site to solicit.
My wife and I both would welcome someones hands on help with canning, preserving and properly storing food.

Latest posts

Back