Messenger of God Final Warning

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence Palomo

Reaction score
Genesis
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:5
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
Genesis 6:11-12
G-d asked me to build an Ark. He said there would be a flood of water. The beginning date of this flood is December 21, 2012.
I believe an ark can built in 6 days.
I am Lawrence Palomo, In August 2011 G-d asked me to build an Ark and gather plants and animals. After thinking over what G-d had spoken to me, I would end up believing that G-d wanted me to build a metaphoric ark, a strong unified household. It was in November 2011 that Jesus Christ visited me in spirit form. He told me that a physical Ark was necessary and gathering animals was an important mission.
To further prove a flood:
The last page of Dresden Codex, a pre-Columbian Maya book of the eleventh or twelfth century of the Yucatecan Maya has been translated in the early 1900's by a German scholar by the name Ernst Forstemann, the last page reveling “Representation of the end of world In a cataclysmic flood.” Also archaeologist Sylvanus Morley translation published in his book The Ancient Maya published 1946 has a similar reveling “Final all engulfing cataclysm In the form of a Great Flood.
The flood is going to occur. If you do not have access to a ship, or a facility that is built to withstand a flood, you will likely not live to see the new year. Quit your job. Sell your possessions. Close out your accounts, retirement, savings, stop paying your bills, house, car, etc. The only human requirement is food and water. Don't remain trapped in brainwashing, propaganda, distractions. You are likely in the back seat of a car headed off a cliff.
The Ark will provide. G-d will have mercy upon this Ark.
I believe the Ark is the ideal method of survival for any event.
World War 3/national draft/forced relocation/confiscation of property
Nuclear winter/total destruction of habitable land
Global Currency Collapse/ hyperinflation/
Global economy crashes – period similar to the “Dark Ages”
Meteor(s) hitting the earth
Planet collision
Solar flares destroying energy grid
Global flood of water/ compounding natural disasters/ earthquakes
Sovereignty, With large investments in hydroponic farms a community can live off the grid, and not be subject to intervention.
Survive, help build a self sustaining community.
Prosper in the future, help prevent animal and plant extinction.
My ideal vision is to start the largest animal and plant preservation effort in history. Complementing the preservation, a replica of Noah's Ark or a larger ship will be designed and built. Either the replica Noah's Ark or a larger ship will ideally undergo various upgrades detailed below.
Noah's Ark as written in The Book of Genesis was 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, 30 cubits high, OR 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high.
My upgrades include:
Green house on the deck.
Solar panels that can extend out, and return in.
Robots to manage plants/crops.
Automatic feeding and cleaning for the animals.
Biogas engine (utilize human/animal waste product that can be converted into energy).
Automated watering systems for plants.
Hydroponic farms with humidity and temperature controls.
Water filter (ideally reverse osmosis filter with additional filters for salt water conversion).
Reservoir/ water.
After some research and development, and tweaks, I believe the following equipment can be utilized on this Ark Project.
  • Daimler Turbo Compound DD16 Electric Power Generation
  • SkySail automated 80sq.meter 200kw traction kite
  • SunPower Solar Cells. 400sq. meter rated at 70kw
  • GM Allison Electronic Controls. Kinetic Energy Regeneration (KER)
  • Maurer Sohnes ATMD. Motion Damping Regeneration. (MDR) 50kw
  • Voith Advanced Propulsion surface drives
  • Carbon Composite Hi-Efficiency Wave Piercing displacement hulls
  • Advanced aerodynamic radar canopy with PV wing spoilers
  • Energy efficient equipment. AC & refrigeration with Waste Heat Recovery
  • Plug-in computerized Energy management, maintenance & Guidance systems
  • GM Allison ESS2 Battery Storage UPS rated at 2,000kw
This project can easily create five hundred jobs. The effort to preserve plants and animals is a great project for this generation, and a testament to humanity, and a testament to all individuals that involve themselves with this project. I believe the Ark can be constructed in six days, similar to the “Ark Hotel” In China was built in six days. Video link to 15 stories in 48 hours:
Also a 30-story building was constructed in 15 days in China. I believe filming the construction of the project can be profitable, and lead to more Arks being built. This Ark could yield valuable research that similar to the International Space Station, this Ark could be a experiment. Being self-sufficient and sustainable is the goal. This project could help with research to colonize the moon/mars/living in space.
I am seeking land, labor, and capital and funding of any size. I am seeking investors to start a joint venture. One idea is to have a IPO, an initial public offering, to raise funds. Depending on how the project is developed, there is a possibility of tax-deductible donations. Donate what you can to help build this Ark. I am always open to new ideas on how to fund raise for the Ark.
What cannot be determined until some initial fund raising is how much upgrading can be done to the purposed replica of Noah's Ark. Investing in new technologies will increase the value of the Ark, and will be fundamental to conducting research. Additionally what cannot be determined is the number of Animals and amount of diversity that can be accomplished until initial funding and research is conducted. Similarly the size and extent of the effort to preserve plants cannot be determined until initial funding and research is done.
I have estimated the costs to build an Ark with upgrades to be between $10 million dollars and $50 million dollars, and the entire project could cost between $50 million dollars and $100 million dollars, these amounts are NOT absolute. They are subject to change. A few listed costs: construction location(s), labor, materials, technologies purchased/utilized, building/construction contractors, fuel, transportation costs, laws, rules, regulations, and fees.
Reasons to build an Ark:
To full fill the message from G-d.
This project would be the largest gathering of Life, plants and animals.
Be apart of a ever lasting testament.
The Ark will carry value, it will be an asset, as well as all things included in the project.
Multiple hydroponic farms will yield excess crops.
Large investment in solar and green energy will yield excess energy.
Construction of the Ark will create jobs.
Preserve animals and plants from extinction.
Act as a seed bank to house seeds for future generations.
Be apart of what I believe is the largest animal preservation project to be conceived in history. I believe everyone that contributes will be blessed in this life time and the next.
Thank you for your time. God Bless us all.
Please help spread this message.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Build-an-Ark-in-6-days/293713990744598?sk=info
Email:
[email protected]
Additional information:
Other Arks constructed around the world. None at which include live animals.
http://www.arcofnoah.org/
http://www.noahsark.com.hk/eng/index.php
http://arkencounter.com

Genesis
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:5
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
Genesis 6:11-12
G-d asked me to build an Ark. He said there would be a flood of water. The beginning date of this flood is December 21, 2012.
I believe an ark can built in 6 days.
I am Lawrence Palomo, In August 2011 G-d asked me to build an Ark and gather plants and animals. After thinking over what G-d had spoken to me, I would end up believing that G-d wanted me to build a metaphoric ark, a strong unified household. It was in November 2011 that Jesus Christ visited me in spirit form. He told me that a physical Ark was necessary and gathering animals was an important mission.
To further prove a flood:
The last page of Dresden Codex, a pre-Columbian Maya book of the eleventh or twelfth century of the Yucatecan Maya has been translated in the early 1900's by a German scholar by the name Ernst Forstemann, the last page reveling “Representation of the end of world In a cataclysmic flood.” Also archaeologist Sylvanus Morley translation published in his book The Ancient Maya published 1946 has a similar reveling “Final all engulfing cataclysm In the form of a Great Flood.
The flood is going to occur. If you do not have access to a ship, or a facility that is built to withstand a flood, you will likely not live to see the new year. Quit your job. Sell your possessions. Close out your accounts, retirement, savings, stop paying your bills, house, car, etc. The only human requirement is food and water. Don't remain trapped in brainwashing, propaganda, distractions. You are likely in the back seat of a car headed off a cliff.
The Ark will provide. G-d will have mercy upon this Ark.
I believe the Ark is the ideal method of survival for any event.
World War 3/national draft/forced relocation/confiscation of property
Nuclear winter/total destruction of habitable land
Global Currency Collapse/ hyperinflation/
Global economy crashes – period similar to the “Dark Ages”
Meteor(s) hitting the earth
Planet collision
Solar flares destroying energy grid
Global flood of water/ compounding natural disasters/ earthquakes
Sovereignty, With large investments in hydroponic farms a community can live off the grid, and not be subject to intervention.
Survive, help build a self sustaining community.
Prosper in the future, help prevent animal and plant extinction.
My ideal vision is to start the largest animal and plant preservation effort in history. Complementing the preservation, a replica of Noah's Ark or a larger ship will be designed and built. Either the replica Noah's Ark or a larger ship will ideally undergo various upgrades detailed below.
Noah's Ark as written in The Book of Genesis was 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, 30 cubits high, OR 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high.
My upgrades include:
Green house on the deck.
Solar panels that can extend out, and return in.
Robots to manage plants/crops.
Automatic feeding and cleaning for the animals.
Biogas engine (utilize human/animal waste product that can be converted into energy).
Automated watering systems for plants.
Hydroponic farms with humidity and temperature controls.
Water filter (ideally reverse osmosis filter with additional filters for salt water conversion).
Reservoir/ water.
After some research and development, and tweaks, I believe the following equipment can be utilized on this Ark Project.
  • Daimler Turbo Compound DD16 Electric Power Generation
  • SkySail automated 80sq.meter 200kw traction kite
  • SunPower Solar Cells. 400sq. meter rated at 70kw
  • GM Allison Electronic Controls. Kinetic Energy Regeneration (KER)
  • Maurer Sohnes ATMD. Motion Damping Regeneration. (MDR) 50kw
  • Voith Advanced Propulsion surface drives
  • Carbon Composite Hi-Efficiency Wave Piercing displacement hulls
  • Advanced aerodynamic radar canopy with PV wing spoilers
  • Energy efficient equipment. AC & refrigeration with Waste Heat Recovery
  • Plug-in computerized Energy management, maintenance & Guidance systems
  • GM Allison ESS2 Battery Storage UPS rated at 2,000kw
This project can easily create five hundred jobs. The effort to preserve plants and animals is a great project for this generation, and a testament to humanity, and a testament to all individuals that involve themselves with this project. I believe the Ark can be constructed in six days, similar to the “Ark Hotel” In China was built in six days. Video link to 15 stories in 48 hours:
Also a 30-story building was constructed in 15 days in China. I believe filming the construction of the project can be profitable, and lead to more Arks being built. This Ark could yield valuable research that similar to the International Space Station, this Ark could be a experiment. Being self-sufficient and sustainable is the goal. This project could help with research to colonize the moon/mars/living in space.
I am seeking land, labor, and capital and funding of any size. I am seeking investors to start a joint venture. One idea is to have a IPO, an initial public offering, to raise funds. Depending on how the project is developed, there is a possibility of tax-deductible donations. Donate what you can to help build this Ark. I am always open to new ideas on how to fund raise for the Ark.
What cannot be determined until some initial fund raising is how much upgrading can be done to the purposed replica of Noah's Ark. Investing in new technologies will increase the value of the Ark, and will be fundamental to conducting research. Additionally what cannot be determined is the number of Animals and amount of diversity that can be accomplished until initial funding and research is conducted. Similarly the size and extent of the effort to preserve plants cannot be determined until initial funding and research is done.
I have estimated the costs to build an Ark with upgrades to be between $10 million dollars and $50 million dollars, and the entire project could cost between $50 million dollars and $100 million dollars, these amounts are NOT absolute. They are subject to change. A few listed costs: construction location(s), labor, materials, technologies purchased/utilized, building/construction contractors, fuel, transportation costs, laws, rules, regulations, and fees.
Reasons to build an Ark:
To full fill the message from G-d.
This project would be the largest gathering of Life, plants and animals.
Be apart of a ever lasting testament.
The Ark will carry value, it will be an asset, as well as all things included in the project.
Multiple hydroponic farms will yield excess crops.
Large investment in solar and green energy will yield excess energy.
Construction of the Ark will create jobs.
Preserve animals and plants from extinction.
Act as a seed bank to house seeds for future generations.
Be apart of what I believe is the largest animal preservation project to be conceived in history. I believe everyone that contributes will be blessed in this life time and the next.
Thank you for your time. God Bless us all.
Please help spread this message.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Build-an-Ark-in-6-days/293713990744598?sk=info
Email:
[email protected]
Additional information:
Other Arks constructed around the world. None at which include live animals.
http://www.arcofnoah.org/
http://www.noahsark.com.hk/eng/index.php
http://arkencounter.com

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Interesting.
If I may ask your faith. I ask as you always refer to God as G-d.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Interesting.
If I may ask your faith. I ask as you always refer to God as G-d.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

100% in the 66 books of the holy bible. Jesus Christ is God.

I might get booted for this but you sir are crazy welcome to the forum have you red the bible cuz I dot think you have it's says god will not flood the earth again!!!!

性交 yeah! I just found out that my great great great great great great great great grand father was an Egyptian Pharaoh and I have recently inherited 7 bajillion dollars. I would LOVE to donate, unfortunately, it will have to be in a cashiers check for 10 bajillion dollars, and you can send me the remaining 3 at a later date. Thanks for saving my life. <3

ok everybody step away from the water bong.
keep your typin fingers in the air.

I'm sorry that was rude, would you do me a favor?
Next time you talk to him, would you let him know I been lookin for him.
I have something he might be interested in.
If he comes and talks to me, I will give it to him.

Latest posts

Back