Quantcast

Merry Christmas Preppers!

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

AirsoftVillager

Reaction score
Since I have some spare time right now, I'd like to take the time to say Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful time, full of family and friends (and gifts ;) ). Be safe and stay on guard throughout the festive few days ahead. Remember to keep all those soda bottles...

Merry Christmas

-Charlie

AmyReisch

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Charlie! I hope you and all our prepper family have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Since I have some spare time right now, I'd like to take the time to say Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful time, full of family and friends (and gifts ;) ). Be safe and stay on guard throughout the festive few days ahead. Remember to keep all those soda bottles...

Merry Christmas

-Charlie
Merry Christmas Charlie! I hope you and all our prepper family have a wonderful and safe Christmas!
Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmases!

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Thank

Merry Christmas

-Charlie
Thank you an Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Wiredog8

Molon Labe
Reaction score
From my family to yours:
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and may all your family and friends be safe.
A special shout out to the following people:
Amy Reisch
Clydesdale
Old Anorak
Phoenix Prepping
Colt 1911
Alabaster

SSTxPrepper1

Reaction score
Same here, Merry Christmas to all fy friends and fellow preppers . And again be safe and have a great day today with your family or loved ones, happy new year as well.:)

old_anorak

Prepping Goddess
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone and a special one to the ones I yap at on a regular basis. Pieces of pie wait for y'all whenever y'all stop by.

JamesVietor

Reaction score
i know its a little late but i hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and are well on the way to a good new years!

Latest posts