Melissa here :)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

Reaction score
I joined this forum to give me ideas, hints, secrets to survival for me and my two kids. Recently their father passed, and.he took care of all of us. Just trying to protect my children.

Well if you can tell us where your at with your preps we would be able start giving you ideas

I joined this forum to give me ideas, hints, secrets to survival for me and my two kids. Recently their father passed, and.he took care of all of us. Just trying to protect my children.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your husband.
If there is any question have please start any thread and someone will help you out!
This site has very knowledgeable and helpful members!

If you need anything or have and questions please don't hesitate to contact me

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome ! This is the place for ideas, that's for sure. It's like a Prepper Think Tank. :)
Enjoy.

Welcome!
Sorry for your loss, but youve now found other family here now too!
Dont hesitate to ask anything, thats what we're here for!

Thanks for joining and welcome. I hope you learn a lot here...... I hope you bring it, too. I think one of the most important things as far as DDP'ing goes is to remember that you're brain is your best tool. I sounds like you've got your head in the game though, so you should be making progress with skills and tips in no time.

I am sorry to hear of your husband's passing. I am shocked at how many single parents there are here(I'm not one, just making an observation). Maybe that is a thing of necessity and self preservation that comes from feeling responsible for them too. Whatever it is, I'm glad you're here.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I worry a lot (probably too much) about what I would do if Tony died, either now or in a SHTF scenario. I love that more and more women are coming on board with the site! If you have any questions, there's lots of answers here and if you have any problems, let Clydesdale know...he's an awesome guy who always has time for everyone on the site!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I worry a lot (probably too much) about what I would do if Tony died, either now or in a SHTF scenario. I love that more and more women are coming on board with the site! If you have any questions, there's lots of answers here and if you have any problems, let Clydesdale know...he's an awesome guy who always has time for everyone on the site!
HJ1984 You are too kind.
I do try to make sure everyone enjoys themselves, and gets the most out of this site.

You know, hj1984, you might be on to something there. It is a growing demographic among preppers and shooters, campers, etc. It seems the ladies are getting involved in many different aspects of life that preppers find interesting. Perhaps it's time for a "Ladies" subforum? It wouldn't hurt and you gals could address some of the things you mentioned that apply particularly to women.

Hi Melissa, and welcome. My condolences sent your way, and so shall my prayers for you and yours.

It takes a very strong woman to raise 2 young'ns alone. You can do it!! And it takes a strong anyone to want to prep.
Please tell us a bit about your little family if you would. This will help us to steer you in the right direction. Children can help prep once they reach a certain age, and I am sure there those here who can help you to teach your children.

Latest posts

Back