MeetUp

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravery

Reaction score
MeetUp.com is a place you can go to and find out if there are any prepper style groups meeting up in your area. Not all of the meetings are set aside for preppers but the information gathered might be helpful to preppers. For example, I went to a MeetUp that had an expert on raising Chickens. There were many people there that I feel were Preppers. I did find a Prepper group and they are pretty active (unfortunately I have only been to one get-together).

So, if you don't know where to meet like minded people in your community... try MeetUp.com. I am Bravery and I approve this message.

MeetUp.com is a place you can go to and find out if there are any prepper style groups meeting up in your area. Not all of the meetings are set aside for preppers but the information gathered might be helpful to preppers. For example, I went to a MeetUp that had an expert on raising Chickens. There were many people there that I feel were Preppers. I did find a Prepper group and they are pretty active (unfortunately I have only been to one get-together).

So, if you don't know where to meet like minded people in your community... try MeetUp.com. I am Bravery and I approve this message.
My heightened awareness would keep me away from such a gathering. Sounds like just the place Homeland Security would use those hollow points, but thats just me.

I just read the comments on the bottom of the page and this is what I found. this is the mindset of the future zombie:

"Get your prep kit for those situations that are temporary, but don't expect a miracle when the whole thing falls down. That is why people need to work together through government and other means to combat things like global warming, epidemics, etc. We don't need the rich to get too rich and the poor to get too poor to make the economy too unstable. All those conservatives who long for stability are really making a mistake when they are anti-government. And guns won't last long when you run out of bullets. You will have to use it for a club instead... a tree limb would be just as good."

I like how they said "kit" lol

Yeah, bullets don't last forever, that is why you got to keep on getting more :)

When I move out of NYC and actually get some space going to practice using my sling, the medieval weapon that out ranged longbows and killed Goliath which can punch through chain mail which is made even more lethal with shaped lead bullets.

Course I always got my martial arts training to fall back on to.

Yeah for the DHS thing, I really don't care about them. They should have more important things to worry about like terrorists even though they have IDed veterans as potential terror targets.

yea, that just makes me sick about the veterans. I thought about a sling shot..I've never been good at that so I would probably shoot myself in the eye!

Yeah, bullets don't last forever, that is why you got to keep on getting more :)

When I move out of NYC and actually get some space going to practice using my sling, the medieval weapon that out ranged longbows and killed Goliath which can punch through chain mail which is made even more lethal with shaped lead bullets.

Course I always got my martial arts training to fall back on to.

Yeah for the DHS thing, I really don't care about them. They should have more important things to worry about like terrorists even though they have IDed veterans as potential terror targets.
I think we are the domestic terrorists ( persons of interest are those with the terrible , soon to be illegal, deadly assult weapons and anti government views) Do you know any ?

Latest posts

Back