Meeting/Rally Points

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about creating regions in different parts of the country where you could have a member be a sort of organiser for that particular group? That way it would be much easier for someone in California to participate with his/her local group and I believe this should be a continuous thing. It could be once every 3 months, or 6 or 12. All the meetings or get togethers would be logged as to the discussions, ideas and suggestions and the local group coordinater would report to the head honcho as to his/her logged reports.
For me I could not take place if this single event were in another state not to mention it would be difficult to take part if it were even in northern Cal. It is though a great idea for like minded good people to get together and share ideas as well as help others with anything that would benefit them as well as the group as a whole. It could be called "DPF chapter#1, or 109", maybe too much? Heck, we could set up conferencing, voice and video via cel or radio and the conferencing could be set at a time when all could experience that together.
Am I headed up a dry creek?

Just an idea but maybe larger than the original idea.

What about creating regions in different parts of the country where you could have a member be a sort of organiser for that particular group? That way it would be much easier for someone in California to participate with his/her local group and I believe this should be a continuous thing. It could be once every 3 months, or 6 or 12. All the meetings or get togethers would be logged as to the discussions, ideas and suggestions and the local group coordinater would report to the head honcho as to his/her logged reports.
For me I could not take place if this single event were in another state not to mention it would be difficult to take part if it were even in northern Cal. It is though a great idea for like minded good people to get together and share ideas as well as help others with anything that would benefit them as well as the group as a whole. It could be called "DPF chapter#1, or 109", maybe too much? Heck, we could set up conferencing, voice and video via cel or radio and the conferencing could be set at a time when all could experience that together.

Sounds like a great idea.

Sounds like you are thinking along the same lines as national car clubs. Where there is a/are cahpter(s) in each state.
I would really like to see something like that take root.
I will see how to get that started as I have a friend who started a national car club.

I think it's possible with help from members to make it happen. I would rather see smaller groups taking part in regional meetings than to have one meeting in the west/east and have members who are on the opposite coast not be able to partake. Too bad that the economy has so much affect on everyone and some can't even afford to travel anywhere. I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with the best way to accomplish what will work best for all members.

I think it's possible with help from members to make it happen. I would rather see smaller groups taking part in regional meetings than to have one meeting in the west/east and have members who are on the opposite coast not be able to partake. Too bad that the economy has so much affect on everyone and some can't even afford to travel anywhere. I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with the best way to accomplish what will work best for all members.
I am working on something like how car clubs work, or even elks, Masonic lodges, etc. One Main HQ, so to speak, and then state level groups.No reason this couldn't be international!
One aspect to my friends car club is it is open to VIP members, non VIP members require a recommendation. I am not sure if I like limiting an organization, though every organization i have ever seen does have some sort of eligibility requirement(s).
I will update you all when I have more info and direction how to put this together.

I'm in Kentucky and have just recently found this site and also Kentucky preppers network. Would be nice to link all the active prepper networks...but that would be some serious communication.

Welcome Kentucky, It would be nice to link all the prepper networks, there are i'm sure several in all states and some smaller groups that are private and not online.
We just have to work on it.
Thanks for joining, look forward to your participation in the forums. and remember, any comment or suggestion can be useful to someone.......................Cheers!

Welcome Kentucky, It would be nice to link all the prepper networks, there are i'm sure several in all states and some smaller groups that are private and not online.
We just have to work on it.
Thanks for joining, look forward to your participation in the forums. and remember, any comment or suggestion can be useful to someone.......................Cheers!
I'm in Kentucky and have just recently found this site and also Kentucky preppers network. Would be nice to link all the active prepper networks...but that would be some serious communication.
I am getting closer on a "club" style system for state level functions, get togethers, etc.
I welcome any and all suggestions. I will be putting this up on the Suggestions and feedback area

Multi state prepper gathering or rally point to meet if the SHTF would be a good idea as a force multiplier if force was needed, but overall i think would be a very good for a survival key , work as a team, multiply things could get done and acomplished faster, and etc, but thats just me.

There is a group of people who call themselves preppers not too far from me (about 60 miles) that I was sort of interested in meeting. I contacted their contact person and was immediately grilled about where I lived, what preps I had, what firearms, and numerous other questions that I really wasn't too comfortable answering. I politely told him to mind his own business and that I would mind mine and thank you anyhow. He then asked to speak with the man in charge. Things just got ugly after that.

There are a few people I've met on this board that I wouldn't mind meeting up with in person, y'all don't give off a hink vibe. In all honesty, there is no way on God's green earth I will ever step foot in California, most of those people just ain't right. Georgia is a maybe, but I would need to fly in so that wouldn't make it a feasible meet up point when the shtf. I would be willing to travel to surrounding states and maybe Texas.

There is a group of people who call themselves preppers not too far from me (about 60 miles) that I was sort of interested in meeting. I contacted their contact person and was immediately grilled about where I lived, what preps I had, what firearms, and numerous other questions that I really wasn't too comfortable answering. I politely told him to mind his own business and that I would mind mine and thank you anyhow. He then asked to speak with the man in charge. Things just got ugly after that.

There are a few people I've met on this board that I wouldn't mind meeting up with in person, y'all don't give off a hink vibe. In all honesty, there is no way on God's green earth I will ever step foot in California, most of those people just ain't right. Georgia is a maybe, but I would need to fly in so that wouldn't make it a feasible meet up point when the shtf. I would be willing to travel to surrounding states and maybe Texas.
Come on down Darlin'. We need stong, independant people, that don't need hand outs to survive.
Texas ain't MO, but then, MO ain't Texas! HAHAHHA

Thank you. I've only really spent much time in Nacogdoches or however it's spelled.

Latest posts

Back