Meeting/Rally Points

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stone mountain IS a cool spot,,, or if your up in the mountains like me,, Tallulah Gorge State Park is nice, or chattanooga is a nice central location for Georgia, Tennessee, north Carolina, and south Carolina.

I love chatting with all of ya, but I dont think I would want to meet anyone, what the hell would we have to talk about, LOL
we share every feeling, emotion, goal, and disapointment on here.

Cut to a rough lookin redneck type guy with a missing front tooth getting out of a vehicle, (pan to) a nice front porch in a development, door opens, another person stepping out, "there here", Wife screaming in the background ("who cares shut the door") , they meet on the driveway, shaking hands, hello widgetbomb (made up to offend noone, going to be funny if someone reads then joins later with it, LMAO), whats up hades. (pause) um,..................................yeah...................How was your trip (widgetbomb says) Good, good. ( I respond). ................................................................(longer pause)
then I say............ nice grass, looks like ya just mowed it.... WTF there isnt anything to talk about. WE done left it all on DOOMSDAY PREPPERS FORUM, hold nothin back, only reason we need to get together is for somebody to get stabbed LMAO
Just my opinion, LOL

I love chatting with all of ya, but I dont think I would want to meet anyone, what the hell would we have to talk about, LOL

Cut to a rough lookin redneck type guy with a missing front tooth getting out of a vehicle, (pan to) a nice front porch in a development, door opens, another person stepping out, "there here", Wife screaming in the background ("who cares shut the door") , they meet on the driveway, shaking hands, hello widgetbomb (made up to offend noone, going to be funny if someone reads then joins later with it, LMAO), whats up hades. (pause) um,..................................yeah...................How was your trip (widgetbomb says) Good, good. ( I respond). ................................................................(longer pause)
then I say............ nice grass, looks like ya just mowed it.... WTF there isnt anything to talk about. WE done left it all on DOOMSDAY PREPPERS FORUM, hold nothin back, only reason we need to get together is for somebody to get stabbed LMAO
Just my opinion, LOL
Yeah that is pretty damn accurate though the lawn part isn't me. Mostly because I don't give a flying rat's ### about the damn lawn! I would want a beer, a cigar and a place to rest my shootin' iron!

maybe all of us meet up at a shooting range,, nothing says "male bonding" like beer and firearms.

oh hell no, I dont drink anyways, but I wouldnt even want to be anywhere around a firing range and a beer at same time, that shit wouldnt even be funny to witness

but the verdict is in on you, You are a hillbilly, pretending to be a redneck, lol,
I love it.

i play the jugs and spoons, we were to poor for real equipment in southern WV.
favorite song gtunopataher by grandpa and uncle crooked face.

think ive heard that,, it's alot like "im my own grandpa" that the kids here love so much

Just my opinion, LOL
We could play Lawn darts...lol.

In all seriousness, I would love to attend an event that I could talk to venders, get information, and meet like minded people. I guess one reason I would love to meet like minded people... I'm tired of running into people like .

vendors ......kind of like a "prepper fair"? not a bad idea

LOL you're invited as well Hj,,,, load up the hubby and come on down

maybe doomsday preppers reality show could pitch in LMAO

If they show up (with cameras) ... I don't think I will (if this thing ever happens).

I think too often they make the preppers look like kooks (but then again ... maybe some of them are kooks).

Doomsday Preppers.jpg

Latest posts

Back