Meanwhile in Portland...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/6/portland-protests-mark-100-straight-days-police-do/
Racial_Injustice_Portland_41197.jpg-74537_c0-498-6048-4024_s885x516.jpg

I want them to show up at my house,,,, just one violent act and I am shooting all involved,,,,so much as kicking my dog and there will be blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THEIRS

As far as I am concerned, just showing up at my house IS the violent act. EVERY one of them a threat. When the smoke clears, I will tell VICE news I thought they were going to stab my friend of color.

As far as I am concerned, just showing up at my house IS the violent act. EVERY one of them a threat. When the smoke clears, I will tell VICE news I thought they were going to stab my friend of color.

Since my next door neighbor is an elderly black man, that might actually work, LOL.

because of the law and the fact I hate small rooms with locked doors that I don't have the key for standing at the end of my driveway will not warrant feeding them an once of lead,,,,,besides everyone has a camera with them these days,,,, these little raids they pull are well planned out and videoed so they can promote that they are abused and hurt without cause...........................it would be wise to have cameras at your home so you can present the truth about what happened,,,that is actually on my list of things to do

I'm not waiting for them to go first. At this point their aggression and desire to cause harm, even death, is well documented. Fear for your life is a given. Maybe when people start fighting back, they will think twice about showing up at people's homes 50+ deep with the intent to do harm, or intimidate. Jurors are sick of them too.

" None of the drafts refer to Antifa, the loose association of anti-fascist groups that President Trump and Republicans have described as dangerous anarchists and terrorists, though two drafts discuss groups that want to exploit the “social grievances” driving lawful protests."

WTF?!?!? Where are all of these white supremacists? I see antifa and BLM assaulting Americans EVERY day on the streets. We are allowing them to attack our police EVERY night for over 100 days. And it's some invisible "boogeyman" that's the threat? Am I asleep and having a nightmare?

CALM DOWN.
This is a brilliant political strategy.
There ARE dangerous white supremacists that we don't want any part of and neither does Trump. By going after them very openly, he is taking the wind out of the sails of the people on the left that say he encourages white supremacists. "Who me? Encourage white supremacists? We arrest them!" LOL.

Fact checkers are having a cow because they are having to admit that Biden was wrong when he said Trump never condemned white supremacists.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

Look at this another way. By going after real white supremacist neonazis, Trump gets to define what a genuine "dangerous white supremacist" is. That gives him leverage against people who claim all his supporters are "dangerous white supremacists."

It also gives him the moral high ground because he can say he's not picking which extremists to condemn, he goes after them on both sides, UNLIKE THE DEMOCRATS.

But he's not. By not naming antifa, the left can claim that 1. they STILL don't exist, and 2. Trump doesn't think they are dangerous either. Expecting the left to condemn the leftist radicals is ignorant.
By who not naming ANTIFA? Trump, or the Liberals?
What ever gave you the idea that I expected the left to condemn the leftist radicals??? Of course they won't.

We are approaching a presidential election in case you hadn't noticed, and all those "undecided voters" out there, and even a number of lifelong Democrat voters are starting to sit up and take notice that the left is not condemning the leftist radicals and that Trump is, and is taking action against them. Hell, even Democrat mayors are starting to support Trump because of it.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-strongholds-endorse-president-trump-n2575265https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/31/6-minnesota-democratic-mayors-endorse-trump-slam-b/https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/2...trump-that-they-had-to-change-their-protocol/

Translation: "Undecided Voter": a voter who'll definitely won't vote for Biden, 99% certain they will vote for Trump, and don't want to raise the fuss with wackos by telling them their decision.

The only 'true' undecided voters any more are former loyal democrat voters who most likely won't vote at all because they can't vote for a man with dementia and a woman who's an angry whore. And these numbers are growing every minute. The tide is strong.

DHS has already said that antifa was a terrorist group and now they are saying white supremacy group is the most dangerous to our country. I just think it would sit better if it was reversed with everything going on right now. They can both be labeled terrorist, but I consider antifa to be more dangerous. They need to go ahead and put BLM under that label too. . . Just to be fair.

DHS has already said that antifa was a terrorist group and now they are saying white supremacy group is the most dangerous to our country. I just think it would sit better if it was reversed with everything going on right now. They can both be labeled terrorist, but I consider antifa to be more dangerous. They need to go ahead and put BLM under that label too. . . Just to be fair.

What worries me is the set up this is for the angry left. If the rioters keep going to people’s neighborhoods and homes...and breaking in, like there is video of them doing, they are going to get shot. A man or woman who happens to be white and who is only protecting their home from being burned or looted or protecting their family are going to be labeled White Supremacist by the media and Dems.

the President has to care - for political purposes he has to at least appear to care ....

but we don't have to - they are eating each other for the most part >>> any legit conservative that does get themselves shot or hassled is toooooo f__ing stupid to worry about ....

ANTIFA/BLM tried to push into the conservative communities >> got their azzes beat - don't see it anymore ...

Minneapolis/St Paul has found out the consequences of letting the azzholes roam free - GENERATIONS OF DAMAGE >>>> no FED handouts - sorry but it's your fault and YOUR problem ....

sit back - it isn't really affecting you - if you go into the city for dinner and BLM ruins your dinner >>> you most likely support them - let them screw you over for the Cause ....

Latest posts

Back