Meanwhile in Portland...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man or woman who happens to be white and who is only protecting their home from being burned or looted or protecting their family are going to be labeled White Supremacist by the media and Dems.
They are already labeling ALL Trump supporters as white supremacists, so what's new with that? Trump is making it clear who the real dangerous white supremacists are (and they really do exist).

Here is an article with two lists: The cities people can't get out of fast enough, and cities people want to move to.

They have Portland as #4 on the list of cities people want to move TO.
PY5ocKu.gif

https://moneywise.com/a/people-cant-flee-these-us-cities-fast-enough

Oboy, I smell a lawsuit. This "IT" is disgusting

The Daily Mail now reports Hardesty says her 911 call was due to “white supremacists.”

During a November 12, 2020, Portland city council meeting Hardesty described the Lyft incident as “another example of being black in America and being put in a position where I have to be the one to look out for my personal safety.”

She added, “When you’re living in a city where white supremacists are proudly riding around in their big trucks with their flags and you’re a black person and somebody wants to put [you] on the side of the road at night. Not gonna happen.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...mber-911-lyft-call-due-to-white-supremacists/

You already have conditions like us here, when the Antifa goes on the street and demolishes everything and shoots stones at the police, the police looks on and says afterwards an operation would have been disproportionate. If a few people demonstrate peacefully against Corona, they are wiped away at 0 degrees outside temperature with water cannon or get tear gas sprayed in the face before you are then still interrogated in the police station and intimidated.

Sad new world that. but we will remember it.

Latest posts

Back