Meanwhile in Portland...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe and his friends in Europe would rather put tax money into corrupt Ukraine than fighting poverty in their own countries.
It's time to vote out the corrupt political elite and put them in jail, I better not write what else these criminals would have earned.
The Portland Mayor is a special breed of stupid, May even top the stupidity of former SF mayor and now Gov of Calif. But these are what gets elected in Democrat areas

It's time to vote out the corrupt political elite and put them in jail, I better not write what else these criminals would have earned.
We tried. They control the elections machine. As Biden himself said: "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Most of Oregon is red. This is Portland's future.

New York and California each lost $ 1 TRILLION after major financial firms moved to Texas and Florida​

• Major finance firms flocking to Texas and Florida cost each state $1 trillion
  • The exodus has forced the loss of high paying jobs and tax revenue
  • A boom is brewing as Miami house prices soar and new offices pop up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmon...e-1-TRILLION-firms-South.html#reader-comments

Latest posts

Back