Me

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the most common bullet caliber

• .22 caliber

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • 5.56mm

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey I'm clay I'm actually 15 but I'm pretty aware of the likely hood of the world collapsing. I prep alot food,hand to hand combat, gun training surviving etc I like prepping its a hobby of mine but I don't tell to many people. I'm definetly proud though to prep. I'm still new to the prepping world I don't know any preppers near me at the moment

thankyou guys i actually am going start making videos about my preps and stuff on youtube i have one loading now would you guys watch it i want to get over a 100 veiws then ill make more (its probably gonna suck ive never did this before)

Hey I'm clay I'm actually 15 but I'm pretty aware of the likely hood of the world collapsing. I prep alot food,hand to hand combat, gun training surviving etc I like prepping its a hobby of mine but I don't tell to many people. I'm definetly proud though to prep. I'm still new to the prepping world I don't know any preppers near me at the moment
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

thank you guys i actually am going start making videos about my preps and stuff on youtube i have one loading now would you guys watch it i want to get over a 100 views then ill make more (its probably gonna suck ive never did this before)
For being so young and a first timer at videos I thought you did a great job!

I'll have to check this out later, but thanks for joining! It's good to get a start at a young age. Young folks are impressionable and you should be able to get others involved too. having a prepper group is far better than being alone, but prepping alone is far better than being a sheep!

I'm looking forward to seeing this video. I hope you keep it up and post more!

Than kyou
I'll have to check this out later, but thanks for joining! It's good to get a start at a young age. Young folks are impressionable and you should be able to get others involved too. having a prepper group is far better than being alone, but prepping alone is far better than being a sheep!

I'm looking forward to seeing this video. I hope you keep it up and post more![/quo
Thankyou guys i like the feedback ill post more soon school it's crazy but I bought a ton of new prepping stuff for videos so I have plenty of ideas

Latest posts

Back