Maybe California will just burn up and blow away?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another.

NOT CLIMATE CHANGE: Oregon Man Charged with Starting Fire with Molotov Cocktail – Went Back and Started 6 More Fires After Release

“The New York Post reported:

View attachment 11169
Yep when I read about the fires being so close to Arctic today, I told my hunny I would like to beat the sh@t out of these people intentionally starting fires! I really think I could. He said, tell me how you really feel baby. . . All these peoples lives are being changed forever. All their hard work, especially the farms and ranches. . . It honestly makes me sick and fume!! And I read recently about a house fire being set. I hope all those people got out before the house got engulfed. I just cant understand how one can be so unthoughtful about anothers life no matter what their political stance is. A life is a life when they do you no harm and take no action against you. It is totally different here though. I believe it was @David SB who said the death penalty should be the sentence for those that set these fires intentionally. Execute on the spot!!

I don't give 2 shits about California politics, but these bastards are starting fires in Oregon, Washington and probably Idaho too. These people I do care about. My wife's family already lost 4 homes and her sister and brother in law might have to evacuate their home too.
Articdude, I agree 100% - who cares about politics when people's lives and property are lost and in danger! What! We celebrate because people died, but too bad because they were Democrats or lived in California?????
Last summer we were ravaged by fire-no one gave a damn who you voted for, or where you lived - we all pulled together as Australians and helped each other out. Shouldn't this be the American way - ONE Nation under God, ONE people!! What better way to show your worth as a human being, to show compassion and to help those less fortunate than you!

FFS - people are dying, Arcticdues family have suffered, and all you care about is "well, let them commies burn".

Stop being part of the problem, and start being part of the solution!

Arcticdude, please pass on my thoughts and prayers to your wife's family. I'll be sure to donate from here ( or is that just aiding and abetting commies)?????

The only fire I like is this one. The fun part starts at 41 seconds. Whoops, shouldn't have dropped that.
Man, if this isn't poetic justice, I don't know what is.

There is a much better video. You can see the moron drop the Molotov Cocktail. In another video you can hear someone say "F***g Moron!". I don't know why the moron media keeps saying someone threw it when there is definitive evidence that the guy did it to himself.

There is a much better video. You can see the moron drop the Molotov Cocktail. In another video you can hear someone say "F***g Moron!". I don't know why the moron media keeps saying someone threw it when there is definitive evidence that the guy did it to himself.

There are also many out there with music added. They are a hoot!

I don't wish these fires on anyone regardless of state. losing everything in these fires is one of the cruelest things nature can throw at ya and remember, California still has an awful lot of good people and most of burning is going on is in conservative areas of the state.

A lot of these people that are burned out won't return, they will go somewhere and not back in Cali and a lot of them are going to be liberals that are leaving out of state.

SMH that you have read this thread about people losing everything, a child being burned alive, animals burned alive and you take it like it is about you.
Um since the OP has stated what he stated I stayed in theme. I can’t be responsible for tangents outside of theme. I’m sorry my middle of the ground philosophy seems to trigger you. 😉

Um since the OP has stated what he stated I stayed in theme. I can’t be responsible for tangents outside of theme. I’m sorry my middle of the ground philosophy seems to trigger you. 😉

Nah, was just pointing out that it had nothing to do with you. Don’t take it personally. I am terribly upset about the prepper friends here being so horribly affected though. And can’t describe how I am feeling about that little boy burning.

Very good points, and I'm going to take the less popular side, here, and put a reminder out there that California, Washington, and Oregon are still States in this United States. That makes the citizens in those States American Citizens. You don't have to agree with their political affiliations, but at the same time you shouldn't wish them or their property to "...burn up and blow away." You get your vote in political matters and they get theirs, but when an American is in trouble and in need, the correct response is, "How can I help?", regardless of how anybody votes at the polls.

I don't wish these fires on anyone regardless of state. losing everything in these fires is one of the cruelest things nature can throw at ya and remember, California still has an awful lot of good people and most of burning is going on is in conservative areas of the state.

A lot of these people that are burned out won't return, they will go somewhere and not back in Cali and a lot of them are going to be liberals that are leaving out of state.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back