WTF!?!? mass shooting in Ohio

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
takeing the insensitive approach,that shooter gives all the right cards for those who wanna ban firearms :(
just like it happened here,a couple of shootings and voila' all gun laws were tightened to max,after next one I fear they will go for more or less total ban, I hate those idiots.

thats a crying shame,that something like this happens..and yes.the idiots against guns ..is gonna be all over this big time..

I live in Ohio, about 60 miles from where this happened. I wasn't aware of this, so thanks for sharing. It's sad, but I don't think everyone has to worry about gun laws changing - unless it's on a federal level. I was just reading about Ohio's gun laws two nights ago, and they are very liberal. My state stands firm on the Constitutional Right to bear arms. Licensing or registering a firearm is not required, we allow open-carry and concealed-weapons (with a permit), etc, etc.

The article says they think that the dead are all members of the same family. This could just be a case of some dumb hillbilly justice over a feud or something. I don't know, and it's really sad about the children. I hope they find the sob who did it, but it was probably planned. And with so many woods surrounding the area, they probably won't find him.

One comment on the article said something about dumb Ohioans. I take offense to that because mass shootings happen everywhere.

yup,it's not something that happens only in one place,unfortunately we have idiots roaming around this globe.

Looks like they just found an eighth person. I'm hoping it's the bastard that did it and decided to off himself before wasting millions of taxpayer money and a life sentence.

yeah,but that would be too quick for that sob,but then again,moneywise absolutely the best solution.
they are very quiet about this here,just waiting for the first left-wing dogodder to come in the spotlight and start speaking about restrictions need to be made to our gun laws,it's bound to happen,as certain as the sun will rise tomorrow..

why the hell kill kids?????

yeah,but that would be too quick for that sob,but then again,moneywise absolutely the best solution.
they are very quiet about this here,just waiting for the first left-wing dogodder to come in the spotlight and start speaking about restrictions need to be made to our gun laws,it's bound to happen,as certain as the sun will rise tomorrow..

Apparently the shooter left the three young children alive. One was a four-day-old baby lying next to her sleeping mom, who was shot in the head. The other two were 6 mos. and 3 years old. I'm glad for this small blessing at least. But it even furthers my belief that the killer knew this family, and for whatever reason, had a serious beef with them, and decided to kill all of them. Except for the little ones...maybe he didn't have the guts, or figured they were too young to be a liability.

Yeah, there were over 600 comments today...I only read 6 because they ALL seemed to be clamoring for banning guns. I don't understand why these folks don't get it - guns don't kill people, they are inanimate objects. People kill people by using guns wrongly. In Sweden, or Switzerland, every single citizen owns 2 guns. They ride around on their bicycles with a rifle slung over their backs. And their government encourages gun ownership (they also stay out of the rest of the world's affairs).

So, I don't buy that old "guns kill" rhetoric. I just think our moral-less society has created a lot of sick people.

melissa 7,very well spoken,guns don't kill,people do,what we need in this world is higher moral,unfortunately we seem to slide towards the abyss and the speed accelerates,is the answer;ban all guns,NO,then we simply find alternative methods to harm each other.
okay,this may go a bit deep,but if you have a "heart" you know what to do,right now all we can do is to say a silent prayer to those children and hope they get a good life.

and you'd be surprized how many guns Finns own ;)

I was reading a fifth location is being investigated, all are from the same family and most was shot while sleeping, this is very very personal with this family though no body understands why since the family was well liked. I was reading some of the facebook post from family members and pretty much being heavily armed also with heavy police protection.

FB from one of the family members, a cousin of Frankie, Frankie and his wife was killed, it was Frankie Wife that was in the bed next to the baby.

Last edited:
dear God,that's way too creepy for my comfort,must be a very sick person to do that!!

thanks Mav for the up-date,the first time I read about this,they were talking about dead children,though 16 is pretty young in my books,oh the insanity of this world.

no problems Mav,just trying to find some positive in this;small kids alive,and as they don't report here nothing,I'm glad to get news from you guys :)

There are definately some messed up people in the world. Some don't even deserve a trial.

I wonder on one hand if it was a drug deal gone bad, but this seems more personal than that, since the family members were scattered over a couple of mils in more than one dwelling. It was more methodical and purposeful. No suspect named, I wonder if that means they're clueless or that they're hoping they'll catch them before they panic and run?

Latest posts

Back