Marbles Bolo Machete Sheath

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UK-Ghost

Reaction score
I've owned a Tramontina Bolo for a few years now and use it for bushcraft and yard work. Now I'm a huge fan of the kukri but the machete has its place, its versatile and cost to value its hard to beat.

Anyway I digress, I've been using a basic cordura sheath all this time but after years of seeing the Marbles Sheath user for the Tramontina I took the plunge and spent a whole Ā£13... that's like $200 or something šŸ¤£

The sheath itself is well made but the velcro on the securing straps seems pretty weak, I'll be adding popper rivets/studs in the near future.

The sharpening stone is functional but not awesome.

The sheath itself is too long (impo) for the 14" unless you tick the blade in/down, I personally don't like how it sits like that.

For the money the sheath is hard to beat but it's not perfect.

Just wanted to share.

Attachments

• 20220128_195338.jpg
    20220128_195338.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 20220128_195423.jpg
    20220128_195423.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
I have been using machetes for over 30 years now and can officially say my Brazilien high carbon model is the best yet. I cut down 3 inch thick trees with one swathe and can down larger trees almost as good as with an axe. It is always in the car for multiple purposes...

Latest posts

Back