Making your own chloriform

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
This PDF is for reference use and for knowledge libraries.
0e3ac5691ad5b717af14a1d3064d4f65.png

Good info, but want to add something.

If chloroform starts to chemically decompose, you will notice the odor of freshly cut hay.

Phosgene smells like musty hay, or freshly cut grass. It's very hard to overestimate how dangerous phosgene is. It's used as a chemical weapon for a reason, as it's highly dangerous to the lungs, eyes, and skin.

It causes your lungs to fill up with fluid, and eats away at them like acid. This reaction can take days to set in, so feeling fine after exposure means nothing.

Before using chloroform, I'd want to figure out a way to test it...perhaps on mice in an aquarium.

Directions for using chloroform properly in surgical procedures can be found in the Special Forces Medical Handbook, which is available from Paladin Press and Desert Publications.

I just had the last of three crown finished up yesterday. That, and the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks , made me consider some sort of anesthesia for post shtf medical procedures. The possibility of using it as a defensive weapon as well is interesting. Sure wouldn’t want to be down wind of my own concoction though.

surprised as hell to see this posted - it circulated heavy around the prepper sites a few years ago >>>> got banned & removed all over the web due to it's VERY dangerous aspects ...

Latest posts

Back