Making cheap fire starters!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only explaining to him how to make bacon...
48.gif

Very cool. Now I wonder about something. I have access to beeswax and paraffin both, so I'm wondering how well one of those would work being made in something like a tuna can or soup can with a lid to extinguish it between uses or if that would be possible. Not sure how much longer that would give me with burn time, but it would increase 'burner' surface and that could be important when feeding more than one person. What do you think?

Very nice! I'm going to have to play with some cans this weekend and see what I can come up with as well. Don't expect a video though.

i deffently need a Youtube account..on acount i never had any intrest in it before

OH HELLS YEAH BABY! Thank you so much. These are so being taken camping with me because I hate our campstove. If I can figure out how to do it and then how to put it on the computer, I'll show cooking a meal on these, a real meal, not just boiling water for rehydrating food. That is if someone would want to see it.

Ronin, you are the bomb!
6.gif

OH HELLS YEAH BABY! Thank you so much. These are so being taken camping with me because I hate our campstove. If I can figure out how to do it and then how to put it on the computer, I'll show cooking a meal on these, a real meal, not just boiling water for rehydrating food. That is if someone would want to see it.

Ronin, you are the bomb!
6.gif
I would love to see that!!!!

Give me a few days until I'm moving a little better on these crutches and I'll come up with a nice meal. The kidlet's big dance recital is tomorrow night, so maybe this weekend. I think we might go fishing, so that might be a good time to do it.

Latest posts

Back