Major Spike Within Next STwo Weeks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't be the little bitch on top of all your other liberal antics >>> complaining when you get called out is nothing but a whore calling rape ...

try confessing >>>you could care less about the Virus and what happens outside the DNC use of the Virus for their campaign usage ...

you wanted a shot at bikers and Sturgis - and the true bitch in you cooked this posting up to satisfy that vagina itch ....

You might want to tone it down a bit. Liberal BS aside, it has the right to post crap, without name calling. We are better than the Liberals, we don't resort to name calling, we ignore their posts.

Will revisit this thread after a passing of a few weeks. Hopefully, I hope I'm wrong on this possible spike. If not, hopefully that many of you will remain on the right side of the grass. Now handing off to the manure spreaders...
Like I told others, YOU might want to tone it down a bit too. Your need for insulting other members is not appreciated either.

I couldn’t agree more about the name calling and insults are way over the limit here. The whole point of a discussion is to have different opinions and views brought up to be considered. No one can make you believe in their ideas And views, but we should all be grown up enough to at least communicate as adults In a respectful and civil manner.

There is no doubt that any type of large gatherings right now isn’t the most prudent thing to be doing.

You missed the point sweetie. The point is that there are big gatherings by rioters, thieves and thugs every single day and night. Yet the peaceful gathering of folks to just enjoy THEIR LIFE is what the idiot Dems keep criticizing, fining and arresting! How do you feel about that?

You missed the point sweetie. The point is that there are big gatherings by rioters, thieves and thugs every single day and night. Yet the peaceful gathering of folks to just enjoy THEIR LIFE is what the idiot Dems keep criticizing, fining and arresting! How do you feel about that?
Who cares what group is criticizing? Most of the world is full of loud mouthed idiots. I am giving my opinions for staying as safe and healthy through this viral spread. Most preppers talk about the masses being sheeple and just following the herd. I don’t follow what the masses are doing but try to use common sense and evidence based science to Guide me through life. The news media is biased and generally just wants to incite emotions to get better ratings, both on the right and left sides. I do think that large gatherings whether for a motorcycle rally, large public school functions or a BLM protest is just reckless right now. That’s not political, just wise.

Who cares what group is criticizing? Most of the world is full of loud mouthed idiots. I am giving my opinions for staying as safe and healthy through this viral spread. Most preppers talk about the masses being sheeple and just following the herd. I don’t follow what the masses are doing but try to use common sense and evidence based science to Guide me through life. The news media is biased and generally just wants to incite emotions to get better ratings, both on the right and left sides. I do think that large gatherings whether for a motorcycle rally, large public school functions or a BLM protest is just reckless right now. That’s not political, just wise.

Whoa there. Calm down a bit. I did not mean to offend you. It is NOT about the big mouths. My POINT was about the politicians CHOOSING to Ignore the rioters and not Americans simply out enjoying their lives. Period. Nothing else.

Whoa there. Calm down a bit. I did not mean to offend you. It is NOT about the big mouths. My POINT was about the politicians CHOOSING to Ignore the rioters and not Americans simply out enjoying their lives. Period. Nothing else.
No offense taken or intended. I was simply stating that 90% of the medias sensationalism isn’t worth worrying about. Not focused at you or your comment, just in general.

I've tried a number of different types of masks, up to and including an N100 mask and a biker's dust mask. As far as I'm concerned, just a simple bandana, if used right, is more effective and more comfortable than any of the masks I've used.

The ear loop surgical type masks are a joke. Most people don't even know how to wear them correctly, and many of them are actually impossible to wear "correctly."

The actual procedure masks approved for healthcare workers DO NOT have ear loops, they have two straps that go behind the head and neck. They don't "pooch out" on the sides letting air completely bypass the filter, and they don't have big gaps around the nose.

Anyone with asthma, bad circulation or copd can have issues from wearing a mask. They can restrict the amount of oxygen you get and these conditions and others can be worsened by it. Overall though, since the people that have these conditions are likely more susceptible to the virus they are likely safer with the mask. I hate wearing a mask in the summertime here in Georgia. I even had to shave off my beard that I’ve had for thirty years from the itching it caused. I know it is still worth the protection it provides.

well, I don't know s*** about medicine and I don't claim to. I'm an engineer, BUT it doesn't take an advanced degree to look up that the average size of a sneeze or cough droplet in aerosol form is 1 micron and the space between the threads in these cloth masks is 80 microns.... kinda like trying to catch a BB in a fishing net.

All we have to do is get the R0 factor down below 1 and the pandemic will peter out.

It's a numbers game. Masks don't completely protect you but they lower the transmission rate. Only a N100 rated respirator (not made in China) will completely protect you...provided you use it correctly and remove and decontaminate it correctly.

Surgical procedure masks are designed to catch most of your particles of saliva expelled when you speak, cough, or sneeze. They aren't meant to completely protect the wearer.

Unless you're in communist washington, it has to be a mask, many stores won't let one in if wearing a bandana, it doesn't matter if one has health issues were they can't wear a mask, may stores are turning a blind eye for the folks that have health issues and allowing them to come in with a bandana. Many reports in the news that are claustrophobic and can't wear a mask or bandana and they are SOL if they don't have friends or family to shop for them.

Latest posts

Back