Major Spike Within Next STwo Weeks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you're in communist washington, it has to be a mask, many stores won't let one in if wearing a bandana, it doesn't matter if one has health issues were they can't wear a mask, may stores are turning a blind eye for the folks that have health issues and allowing them to come in with a bandana. Many reports in the news that are claustrophobic and can't wear a mask or bandana and they are SOL if they don't have friends or family to shop for them.
The other day I went to our bank in town and the teller girl asked me if I'd put on a mask. I said no and she said ok. That's the only time anyone has asked me to wear a mask. In my town it's still rare to see anyone wearing a mask. About the only people wearing them here is when some sheep from out of town stop.

Mask increase the transmission rate. People remove them to sneeze (watched a coworker do it this morning) they don’t clean them, which makes them into a Petri dish, they fiddle with them constantly and then touch hard objects that can harbor the virus for hours.

if the bb’s are flying through the fishing net... how do they help at all?

If the filter doesn’t fit the media to be filtered, it’s not filtered. If I put a 40micron filter on a hydraulic system that I’m trying to prevent .20 microns from reaching components.... it does nothing at preventing the damage from being done by the .20micron particles which is the purpose of the filter.

show me one actual scientific study that shows a cloth covering (what’s the standard for those again?) that proves transmission is stopped. There are none!

The standby argument of “its better than nothing” is all ya get.

Well “do something even if it’s wrong” does not save lives, sad to say.

I don't think this BS has anything to do with "saving" lives or keeping people "safe". I think it's more about control and finding out what people will put with. And from the looks of what I see on TV, and hear even on this site, people will put up with just about anything. Very few people can think for themselves any more and just want the government to make decisions for them. Many (most?) people now days have turned in to sheep and have rolled over and spread their knees for their government masters.

Latest posts

Back