Major Spike Within Next STwo Weeks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but - 1,000s of ANTIFA & BLMers trading spit all over the country is perfectly OK with the likes of you?
Always killing the messenger, hey....Return to the kiddie table and feast on your stupidity since you're incapable of conduct becoming of an adult.

Again, to those who prefer to live and stay well, moniter what is happening around you in the days ahead, and take precautions as needed.

Always killing the messenger, hey....Return to the kiddie table and feast on your stupidity since you're incapable of conduct becoming of an adult.

Again, to those who prefer to live and stay well, moniter what is happening around you in the days ahead, and take precautions as needed.

Your not a messenger, your a promoter of biased stupidly.

I've a feeling that when Stormfront folded some of you yahoos decided to make this your new home....fill free to goose step back to the kiddie table...

Stay in your basement, just like dementia joe. In times like these with your nasty mouth, YOU will be one of the First shot when all hell breaks lose.

Time will tell what will happen after Sturgis. I think that there will be a spike as with any large and careless gathering.

... if nothing else people, it is a precaution, and yes, Atifa are doing nothing to help contain the spread.

Let's leave the name calling for the playground - seriously - is it a good look for this place??
First, thanks jayjay

I've attended Sturgis twice in the past, the last time, the attendance was under a thousand. This time it drew around 250 000! Two things about this event...first, it a gathering of folks with the exact same political idealogy as the majority of posters on this platform. Second, African Americans are rare and seldom seen at this event.
What this means is that these 250 000 bikers will be returning to your neighborhoods, shopping in your stores, and sending their kids to the schools that your kids attend.

Give it a thought, take precautions, stay informed, save lives.

Looks like the vaccine isn’t going to eradicate the virus after all.

”Dr. Anthony Fauci cautioned about high expectations about the efficacy of a vaccine for the COVID-19 China coronavirus in an interview Friday with the Brown University School of Public Health.

“…So, when you’re talking about a vaccine, um, if this were measles in which you could guarantee that if you get vaccinated it’s likely you’re 97 to 98 percent uh, uh, protected. Then you don’t have to worry about anything else, but just get yourself vaccinated. When you’re dealing with a vaccine for a disease like coronavirus in which you’re talking about the natural response of immunity, generally it’s finite. In other words we don’t know yet what the efficacy might be. I believe we’ll get an effective vaccine, but we don’t know if it’s gonna be 50 percent, 60 percent, hopefully I’d like to see 75 percent or more. But the chance of it being 98 percent effective is not great. Which means you must never abandon the public health approach.”

In a word, think TRACKING.

don't be the little bitch on top of all your other liberal antics >>> complaining when you get called out is nothing but a whore calling rape ...

try confessing >>>you could care less about the Virus and what happens outside the DNC use of the Virus for their campaign usage ...

you wanted a shot at bikers and Sturgis - and the true bitch in you cooked this posting up to satisfy that vagina itch ....

Looks like the vaccine isn’t going to eradicate the virus after all.

”Dr. Anthony Fauci cautioned about high expectations about the efficacy of a vaccine for the COVID-19 China coronavirus in an interview Friday with the Brown University School of Public Health.

“…So, when you’re talking about a vaccine, um, if this were measles in which you could guarantee that if you get vaccinated it’s likely you’re 97 to 98 percent uh, uh, protected. Then you don’t have to worry about anything else, but just get yourself vaccinated. When you’re dealing with a vaccine for a disease like coronavirus in which you’re talking about the natural response of immunity, generally it’s finite. In other words we don’t know yet what the efficacy might be. I believe we’ll get an effective vaccine, but we don’t know if it’s gonna be 50 percent, 60 percent, hopefully I’d like to see 75 percent or more. But the chance of it being 98 percent effective is not great. Which means you must never abandon the public health approach.”

In a word, think TRACKING.

A vaccine wont be of any benefit at all, they are all full of it.

Well there was at least one bright spot...

As I pointed out before, ONE group of BLM protesters were nearly all wearing masks after the Governor of Mississippi offered to supply masks to "keep them safe while exercised their right to protest." But other Mississipians had already donated masks to the BLM leaders in Jackson, and nearly all the protesters wore them.
The Jackson BLM leaders said they knew their people and they were going to make sure outside ANTIFA agitators would not be causing problems.

The Governor said he did not expect violence...and there wasn't any. The police were so confident that the protests would be peaceful, they left their riot gear in their cars and gave the protesters a wide berth. There were no confrontations between protesters and police.
4ad92c58-6490-44e5-ba46-2baa73b075f9-protest_25.jpg

Well there was at least one bright spot...

As I pointed out before, ONE group of BLM protesters were nearly all wearing masks after the Governor of Mississippi offered to supply masks to "keep them safe while exercised their right to protest." But other Mississipians had already donated masks to the BLM leaders in Jackson, and nearly all the protesters wore them.
The Jackson BLM leaders said they knew their people and they were going to make sure outside ANTIFA agitators would not be causing problems.

The Governor said he did not expect violence...and there wasn't any. The police were so confident that the protests would be peaceful, they left their riot gear in their cars and gave the protesters a wide berth. There were no confrontations between protesters and police.
4ad92c58-6490-44e5-ba46-2baa73b075f9-protest_25.jpg

That has to do with the difference in character of the different locales and the perceived reaction to rioting of the local populace. In areas like the south and Texas, the vast majority of people believe in the Constitution and back everyone's right to peaceably assemble. However tolerance for the riots and violence crap seen in the other geographical areas is very low, Down here no one wants to test the population's patience. And all know it would be best not to do so.

Last edited:
don't be the little bitch on top of all your other liberal antics >>> complaining when you get called out is nothing but a whore calling rape ...

try confessing >>>you could care less about the Virus and what happens outside the DNC use of the Virus for their campaign usage ...

you wanted a shot at bikers and Sturgis - and the true bitch in you cooked this posting up to satisfy that vagina itch ....

Note to self...guard the ovens..

regarding COVID there is this site: http://qplusnews.com/category/qplusnewsthat supplies DIRECT LINKS to international studies that are using and recommending HCQ for treatment of COVID. The site management does not recommend anything (that would be practising medicine) , merely quotes the statement of the studies, cut and pastes the studies summations, and direct links the entire study for your reading or download.

To me an excellent site to download international studies and discuss with your doctor. Check it's archives at the end of the first page.

Dont try to use a google search, they are actively hiding this site. Pass it along

Will revisit this thread after a passing of a few weeks. Hopefully, I hope I'm wrong on this possible spike. If not, hopefully that many of you will remain on the right side of the grass. Now handing off to the manure spreaders...

Latest posts

Back