Major shakeup this month.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26,600 + to low 24,360 has not made very many people money.....the losses far outweigh the profits....
The markets are still at record highs now compaired to pre Trump. I've continued to make money on the market. Many of my stocks return 4% - 10% quarterly regardless of the market highs or lows.
The real "seceret" to investing is to buy when the market drops and to sell when it goes up. Pretty simple concept for smart investors to understand.
It really wasn't too many years ago when the Dow was at 6,000. During those years most people were selling while I was investing every penny I could find. I even made a huge gamble and took out some large loans to buy stock. It paid off for me big time.
Over the past 40 years that I've been investing I've never had a net long term loss. And the losses that I do claim help to lower my taxable income. So even a loss can still a win for the knowledgeable invester.

the bombs are dropping, wonder what stocks will look like Monday ????
Typically defense stocks will go up. Probably energy stock will be a good investment too. There's always good stock investments even during times of crisis. Back when I heard the news about 9/11 I immediately traded most of my stocks for defense stocks, and bought as much gold and silver that I could afford. Both paid off very well.

Latest posts

Back