Maine Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evolon73

Reaction score
While there is certainly tons of great info here I also use other sources. I like to get multiple view points and stratagem on a subject and only then workout what's best for me and mine.
A lot of preppers have Youtube channels as well.
One prepper I find extremely informative is MainePrepper because as I've said before the biggest Prepper is the U.S. Government. And military preppers can certainly show us combat tested tried and true methods.
I also like to cross-check this info with a former Army Tank Commander friend of mine in AZ. Open carries while mowin his lawn :tank:

so thought I'd share with any who've yet to listen to one of MainePreppers vids.

Out of all the the different vids I watch on youtube from "how to's" and prepping to all kinds of music and movies,MainePrepper is the only channel I am subscribed to and follow.He's a wealth of information and a true patriot.

Out of all the the different vids I watch on youtube from "how to's" and prepping to all kinds of music and movies,MainePrepper is the only channel I am subscribed to and follow.He's a wealth of information and a true patriot.
I have subscribed to a few how to's mostly because I haven't had time to watch em all. Seems everyone feels compelled to drag out 30m vids for 5m's info.

Haven't made it thru all Mainepreppers vids yet but I am in complete agreement.

I really like his videos and how experienced he actually is. I feel like with his military experience he proves what he is talking about. Great Guy.

While there is certainly tons of great info here I also use other sources. I like to get multiple view points and stratagem on a subject and only then workout what's best for me and mine.
A lot of preppers have Youtube channels as well.
One prepper I find extremely informative is MainePrepper because as I've said before the biggest Prepper is the U.S. Government. And military preppers can certainly show us combat tested tried and true methods.
I also like to cross-check this info with a former Army Tank Commander friend of mine in AZ. Open carries while mowin his lawn :tank:

so thought I'd share with any who've yet to listen to one of MainePreppers vids.

Not a bad beginners vid. except for wearing dark clothing that is a no no. Black /dark is not a natural color and will stand out.

Latest posts

Back