MAGPUL/Troy Industries

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Reaction score
I used to build custom magpul and troy industry rifles, I no longer do this, but I have enough parts to build probably 15 rifles, minus the lower. If you're looking for any magpul or troy parts, let me know I'll see what I have. I will sell it to you for whatever I paid for it plus shipping, as I'm just trying to clear space in my shop.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I used to build custom magpul and troy industry rifles, I no longer do this, but I have enough parts to build probably 15 rifles, minus the lower. If you're looking for any magpul or troy parts, let me know I'll see what I have. I will sell it to you for whatever I paid for it plus shipping, as I'm just trying to clear space in my shop.
I am looking for prices on a couple items.
  1. Chrome bolt carriers
  2. Complete upper with a 20" heavy barrel.
  3. Ambidextrous safety selector

Reaction score
Sorry Clyde, was away for some training. I don't deal to much in the 20 inch uppers, but when I get some in stock I'll let you know. I do have some ambi safety levers for semi auto in stock. Troy Industries, Herra, and Battle Arms, ranging from 50.00 up to 100.00. The Herra Arms kit is pretty nice it comes with three complete kits, so you can configure it to your needs.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry Clyde, was away for some training. I don't deal to much in the 20 inch uppers, but when I get some in stock I'll let you know. I do have some ambi safety levers for semi auto in stock. Troy Industries, Herra, and Battle Arms, ranging from 50.00 up to 100.00. The Herra Arms kit is pretty nice it comes with three complete kits, so you can configure it to your needs.
Will your ambi safety levers ft any lower? I have JD Machine, S&W and Stag

Latest posts