Lynn S. From California

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMP275

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i spent 14 yrs in the military 4 yrs Marines and 10 yrs in the Army mostly in Special Ops, Rangers and Special Forces. Spent a little bit of time in Afghanistan. i was certified as a EMT in 1992 and a Graduate of the Fullerton Police Academy in 1995. I joined the Marines 1n 1983 to 87 then took a 10 yr break from service to enjoy the cilvilian life, thats when i did the EMT, police and the Scuba Instructor thing, the in 1997 i joined the Army. now i'm a 30% disabled Vet enjoying life.

Hi everyone, i spent 14 yrs in the military 4 yrs Marines and 10 yrs in the Army mostly in Special Ops, Rangers and Special Forces. Spent a little bit of time in Afghanistan. i was certified as a EMT in 1992 and a Graduate of the Fullerton Police Academy in 1995. I joined the Marines 1n 1983 to 87 then took a 10 yr break from service to enjoy the cilvilian life, thats when i did the EMT, police and the Scuba Instructor thing, the in 1997 i joined the Army. now i'm a 30% disabled Vet enjoying life.

Bravo ! If it wasn't for the United States Marines I would not be here. Welcome abord. I thank you for your service.
100% disabled vet Nam 67-68.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service this is a great place to chat with like minded people. There's a lot of really smart people here willing to help I've learned a lot since I joined.

I forgot: don't be afraid to share you knowledge. There is a great exchange of ideas here where we all learn.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Well, that is quite the list! Thanks for sharing!​
You prepping for anything in particular?​
Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!​

Latest posts

Back