Louisiana transplant in Wisconsin

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the site. I've always been a prepper. Not anywhere near the level I need to be I know now. I'm here to learn. Thanks for having me.

Hello all. New to the site. I've always been a prepper. Not anywhere near the level I need to be I know now. I'm here to learn. Thanks for having me.
Hey boy wat da hell u was do wa up dar? Me was not ben leev La. I was ben lik my coonass food to much to ben lef here. Mabe u was cud taut dos yanks how to cook lik we was cook. All bullsh*t aside, if you need help with something just ask. Some one will be able to help you are lead you to where you can find the answer.

Wow, my apologies for you living without good sausage and boudin. I know they are famous for the bratwurst, but I think La. things are the best in the world.

Wow, my apologies for you living without good sausage and boudin. I know they are famous for the bratwurst, but I think La. things are the best in the world.
You tellum Dog. I guess we will just have to bring some south La. food when we go for the big meet. That way our Yank buddies can see what real eating is like. LOL.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hey boy wat da hell u was do wa up dar? Me was not ben leev La. I was ben lik my coonass food to much to ben lef here. Mabe u was cud taut dos yanks how to cook lik we was cook. All bullsh*t aside, if you need help with something just ask. Some one will be able to help you are lead you to where you can find the answer.
Man, you can really sound like one of those deep south Cajuns when you want to. I meet them and can't understand a d##n thing they are saying. My wife who is also a transplant to Louisiana loves the culture here. She says there is no culture in California. Personally I think it depends on which city you are in. Los Angeles- Hollywood, oh yeah. San Francisco, oh yeah. And San Diego where the beaches are, and with the best weather in North America, there is a culture!
Louisiana is laid back, likes to party, stubborn as a Confederate soldier, but will open their arms to anyone. Kudoz to these people. I think I'll stay a little longer.

Man, you can really sound like one of those deep south Cajuns when you want to. I meet them and can't understand a d##n thing they are saying. My wife who is also a transplant to Louisiana loves the culture here. She says there is no culture in California. Personally I think it depends on which city you are in. Los Angeles- Hollywood, oh yeah. San Francisco, oh yeah. And San Diego where the beaches are, and with the best weather in North America, there is a culture!
Louisiana is laid back, likes to party, stubborn as a Confederate soldier, but will open their arms to anyone. Kudoz to these people. I think I'll stay a little longer.
Hey Unk. I was ben glad u was lik how I was tok. I was jus ben fun 2 ak dum. It was mak uders wondr abot us coonass. I'm glad you like it down here. I think the longer you stay, the more you will like it here. Glad to have you and your family around us. Wish you all the luck.

Welcome from Washington Parish , will save some crawfish bisque for you. Hey , dey got good cheese up dere !

necks time i make groceries, ima look of sum Wisconsun cheese as a speshul tribute .

howdy robert.n welcome aboard
You tellum Dog. I guess we will just have to bring some south La. food when we go for the big meet. That way our Yank buddies can see what real eating is like. LOL.

u do dat cajun.i've eat some cajun food before.n miss it to..

Hey Unk. I was ben glad u was lik how I was tok. I was jus ben fun 2 ak dum. It was mak uders wondr abot us coonass. I'm glad you like it down here. I think the longer you stay, the more you will like it here. Glad to have you and your family around us. Wish you all the luck.
Thank you. This is not a boring place to live...but I'm still trying to get a grasp on the Mati-gras thing. Women running amok for a hand full of beads, man why couldn't they have had that in Calif. when I was in high school? I love the crawfish boils, the muscians at every little get-together, and one thing I really like is on Veteran's Day and I wear my Vietnam hat, everyone thanks me for serving. This is a place where people love their Soldiers-in-Arms and their Veterans. Means a lot to an old crud like me.

Thanks for your service in Nam, from a fellow vet.
You too. I don't care what branch you were in or what your job was, I tell all my fellow vets you filled an important role in helping keep our country safe from the hoards out there in other lands who want to do nothing but bring us down. Can I throw a little twist out there? It all seems to be religious, even in the 21st Century. Everyone hates everyone who is not of their belief. Will mankind ever evolve beyond that? And how long will it take? I read one so called prophet, was a it Nostrodamus? There will be a nuclear war and we will have peace on earth for five thousand years. What do you suppose our species will look like after that happens?

Latest posts

Back