Lord help us...we are so screwed...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellow Preppers, brothers and sisters, STOP it! Wake up! This is a thread about an economic collapse, which we are witnessing and watching happen right before out eyes, regardless of your politics.

SO, I think it good for ALL of you to take several steps backwards and redefine "economic collapse".
Historically a FULL "economic collapse" was a CURENCY collapse. Note- every fiat currency that has ever existed has eventually gone to ZERO. Notice I am calling the US Dollar currency because it is NOT money. Real money has be recognized as money for thousands of years and will be recognized as money after our current way that we buy bread collapses. Real money is SILVER and GOLD. It is even said that our money is to remain silver and gold the constitution of the United States. In the 1900's we had silver dollars that were actually silver. They are called "Morgan / Peace" silver dollars. I have some in my silver safe.
In Weimar Germany in their hyperinflation they were printing million dollar bills at the end of the hyperinflation. They weren't worth anything in terms of purchasing power. At that time the few that had gold and silver could buy property with very little. It cost 50 ounces of gold (currently approx. $100,000) to buy an ENTIRE city block in Weimar Germany in their hyperinflation.
So, yes, you should have real goods and not worthless paper dollars. You should have food, ammo, high quality firearms and the gear and stuff that you need. Those are priority! But you can only store so much food and ammo. Personally I have enough food in caloric count that I can feed 20 people for 3-5 years. That is approx 400 buckets of grain, 4,000lbs of canned meat, and many many freeze dried fruits and veggies. Also I have about 100k in firearms and scopes and tac gear and at least 100k rounds of ammo to feed them. (I only say this all because you probably won't believe me anyways!) BUT after so much stock piling one realizes that they need more than just food and preps and such. One should have a balance of preps for an EMP sort of collapse and also have silver/gold (I only stack silver for my own reasons) because historically the most common collapse has been a currency collapse. And in ANY other collapse, silver and gold have always survived and thrived.
So if you want to survive this then add silver/gold to your preps. If you just stock pile "cash" out of the bank then plan that is very well might become you fire starting paper cause that is ALL that it is in a full collapse of any kind. If what I said about silver/gold is making your wheels turn and you want to learn more then by all means watch Mike Maloney's 10 part documentary called, "Hidden Secrets of Money." After you watch it, then watch it again. Also feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you if I get a message notification or next time I'm on here. But I'm going to ask you first if you watched the documentary because it explains most of what you need to know.

Thanks for your input. I agree, but I think you have overlooked one critical prep; and that is diversification of your assets to hedge against total loss at one location. You should think about spreading some of your preps out across the country at various safe houses. I can provide an excellent location for them. Let's start with the silver, since it is easiest to ship, then firearms, and work our way up to the cans of meat. PM me for an address. As a fellow prepper, I won't charge you anything for storing them. Be safe brother. Talk soon.

There is news of a NEW type of Covid, mixed with E. coli that just “escaped from a lab in Shanghai”. We will see won’t we?

I think they already have something ready to unleash on us, that will work using the "vaccines" they forced on sheople. I think those "instructions" as DrJ called them, are for something coming.

Thanks for your input. I agree, but I think you have overlooked one critical prep; and that is diversification of your assets to hedge against total loss at one location. You should think about spreading some of your preps out across the country at various safe houses.
<snip>
In my humble opinion, for the most likely scenarios I envision, the alternative cache locations should all be within walking distance of the initial/principal location.

I think they already have something ready to unleash on us, that will work using the "vaccines" they forced on sheople. I think those "instructions" as DrJ called them, are for something coming.
I think it's already here and called COVID19.
Think about it - a virus that targets the older, overweight/obese diabetics with heart problems --> who eventually become disabled due to their obesity.
That describes 8/10 hospitalized patients (before COVID) - do you know how much money our government spends on healthcare via Medicare and Medicaid? Good way to cut the rolls of handouts.

Did you see the new Covid. . . Covid 19 linked with E-coli leaked from another China lab? The next pandemic cause it will never end. . . I am sure we will be getting another vaccine soon. Big Pharm will always have booster shots every 6 months or so for the current Covid just like the annual Flu shot. How much money are Big Pharm making now? More Billionaires out there than ever after Covid 19, just keep that in mind. . . Don't believe me? Follow the money!

Think about it - a virus that targets the older, overweight/obese diabetics with heart problems --> who eventually become disabled due to their obesity.
That describes 8/10 hospitalized patients (before COVID) - do you know how much money our government spends on healthcare via Medicare and Medicaid? Good way to cut the rolls of handouts.
Are you really admitting to you thinking that this was engineered to kill people off? That is how I am reading it, but dont want to be putting word into someones mouth.

Are you really admitting to you thinking that this was engineered to kill people off? That is how I am reading it, but dont want to be putting word into someones mouth.
I've thought the virus was engineered since the beginning. I'm on the fence about the purpose and haven't totally committed to that thought, but I wouldn't be surprised. Thank you for not putting words in my mouth :)

I've thought the virus was engineered since the beginning. I'm on the fence about the purpose and haven't totally committed to that thought, but I wouldn't be surprised. Thank you for not putting words in my mouth :)
Did notice you admitting the first part, just not the second part.

Conjecture I came up with several years ago:
The US government has a "cash accounting" debt of about USD28 trillion; whoops, I just looked . . . call that USD29 trillion.
But, the "accrual accounting" debt, which includes all its obligations in respect to Social Security and Medicare, I have seen estimated to possibly be as high as USD200 trillion. What is the best way to reduce that obligation? Kill off the elderly and sick population early. It is a strategy only a psychopath would come up with. But there are plenty of those manifesting the US government.

Conjecture I came up with several years ago:
The US government has a "cash accounting" debt of about USD28 trillion.
But, the "accrual accounting" debt, which includes all its obligations in respect to Social Security and Medicare, I have seen estimated to possibly be as high as USD200 trillion. What is the best way to reduce that obligation? Kill off the elderly and sick population early. It is strategy only a psychopath would come up with. But there are plenty of those manifesting the US government.
Yep, and supposedly every year, the system is bankrupt.
Its just a supposition - but its crazy how many death certificates I've filled out and listed contributing co-morbidities: Morbid obesity, Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, chronic renal disease

I even have a quick phrase where we can basically autopopulate something onto a chart that is what we always say - and for COVID - lists co morbidities, I hardly ever have to change it
Now this was the virus pre-delta. Post delta we are seeing younger patients, but most with a BMI greater than 30 and all have type 2 diabetes, whether it be diagnosed or undiagnosed (since they haven't seen a doc).

Its just a supposition - but its crazy how many death certificates I've filled out and listed contributing co-morbidities: Morbid obesity, Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, chronic renal disease
About two weeks ago, on Australian news reports there was a government shill:
She was approximately twenty years old, had just come out of hospital due to contracting Covid and was "beating the drum" for people to get their Covid jabs (I do not call them "vaccinations", because they are not). She used herself as an example of how someone not Covid jabbed can contract Covid despite being young.
BUT, if you look at her . . . she was morbidly obese!
NOT ONE WORD FROM HER, nor the government, ever, in the last 18 months, that obesity is a significant contributing factor to contracting Covid. It's disgusting.

That is one of the biggest indicators (in my mind) that they do not have health in mind, only control.

About two weeks ago, on Australian news reports there was a government shill:
She was approximately twenty years old, had just come out of hospital due to contracting Covid and was "beating the drum" for people to get their Covid jabs (I do not call them "vaccinations", because they are not). She used herself as an example of how someone not Covid jabbed can contract Covid despite being young.
BUT, if you look at her . . . she was morbidly obese!
NOT ONE WORD FROM HER, nor the government, ever, in the last 18 months, that obesity is a significant contributing factor to contracting Covid. It's disgusting.

That is one of the biggest indicators (in my mind) that they do not have health in mind, only control.
I've taken care of a few patients who were not obese, but from what I have seen the majority ( 9 out of 10 in the ICU) are obese and that is a BMI over 30. I am sure there are statistics somewhere that show what the average American BMI is.

Obesity is a huge factor to how sick you get, I wouldn't say contracting as it is airborne, and spread quite easily.
The other huge factor which I failed to mention is immunocompromised patients (which may or may not be obese). We see these patients when they let their guard down and have family members over (as they are sick of being isolated) or have gone out in public. Some even get sick - despite doing every mitigation known to man - except a N95.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
  • The US obesity prevalence was 42.4% in 2017 – 2018.
  • From 1999 –2000 through 2017 –2018, US obesity prevalence increased from 30.5% to 42.4%. During the same time, the prevalence of severe obesity increased from 4.7% to 9.2%.
  • Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. These are among the leading causes of preventable, premature death.
  • The estimated annual medical cost of obesityexternal icon in the United States was $147 billion in 2008. Medical costs for people who had obesity was $1,429 higher than medical costs for people with healthy weight.

Sounds to me that Mickey D, Burger King, Sonic, KFC and all the other
FAST FOOD stores are all in cahoots with the big pharma to get millions of people FAST FAT to make more money than ever,,,first sell you the shit food and then take care of your self-inflicted obesity "for-life" until death do us part........

Sounds to me that Mickey D, Burger King, Sonic, KFC and all the other
FAST FOOD stores are all in cahoots with the big pharma to get millions of people FAST FAT to make more money than ever,,,first sell you the shit food and then take care of your self-inflicted obesity "for-life" until death do us part........
A significant, though not the entire, reason is the US government subsidizing the production of corn syrup for decades. It is very destructive to health. It now pervades MANY prepared foods.
The FDA and USDA suffer from "regulatory capture". Depower them and defund US federal government subsidizing any and all foods will in itself start (but not be the entire path to) improving US peoples' health.

Most of us have said this from the beginning. Covid was supposed to "trim the fat" (yes, double entendre) to cut down on govt spending, but it didn't happen as well as they hoped. We even had governors putting sick people in nursing homes to make sure it took out as many on the dole as possible. @DrJenner, you and I agree on most everything, so it surprises me, with your admission, that you believe the "vaccine" is a good thing, despite all of the additional illness and death it is causing. If you believe the govt dropped Covid to cut the fat, how big a leap is it to believe they are also using the vaccine to do the same, while getting filthy rich?

Most of us have said this from the beginning. Covid was supposed to "trim the fat" (yes, double entendre) to cut down on govt spending, but it didn't happen as well as they hoped. We even had governors putting sick people in nursing homes to make sure it took out as many on the dole as possible. @DrJenner, you and I agree on most everything, so it surprises me, with your admission, that you believe the "vaccine" is a good thing, despite all of the additional illness and death it is causing. If you believe the govt dropped Covid to cut the fat, how big a leap is it to believe they are also using the vaccine to do the same, while getting filthy rich?
I haven't seen all the additional illness and death - all these stories - all I have seen are anecdotal and if I have learned one thing, its that people embellish their symptoms and a lot have an agenda (ie will tell you something untrue to get a prescription etc). I believe less than half of what I hear most of the time.

I have seen a lot of death and illness a few weeks post COVID infection, but only once a vaccine injury (and I work at a large hospital).

I also believe a lot of symptoms and illness are genetic. For example, my mother got 2 doses of the Pfizer vaccine. She is high risk (hx of cancer) and does have some lingering brain fog and neuropathy from chemotherapy. Not obese. Has not gotten COVID. Her brain fog and neuropathy got a bit worse after her vaccine in April, but is improving over time. Nothing horrible where she couldn't function like normal.

Her sister, a few years older, no cancer - no hx of brain fog, was sharp as a tack. Quit smoking about 15 years ago. Not obese - got COVID this past month (for the 2nd time, first time in April. Not vaccinated.
She was so confused and out of it she needed to be hospitalized. Brain fog still hasn't resolved after 2 weeks and now they are putting her in a nursing home. Bad neuropathy - she is screaming out in pain.

So, honestly what am I to make of that? Everything I have seen, the vaccine mimics the COVID symptoms (myocarditis, neuropathy, brain fog, etc) - just on a lesser scale.

More of Brent's people..

Trans university professor sparks fury after claiming sexual attraction to children isn't always immoral: Wants to destigmatize pedophilia and use term Minor Attracted Persons instead
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sexual-attraction-children-isnt-immoral.html
" Allyn Walker (left), who teaches sociology and criminal justice at Old Dominion University in Virginia, has penned a controversial book attempting to destigmatize pedophilia titled A Long Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity (right). Walker, who is transgender and uses the pronouns they/them, had said in an online interview with the Prostasia Foundation that the term 'pedophile' leads to 'misconceptions about attractions towards minors'. "

Last edited:
More of Brent's people..

Trans university professor sparks fury after claiming sexual attraction to children isn't always immoral: Wants to destigmatize pedophilia and use term Minor Attracted Persons instead

" Allyn Walker (left), who teaches sociology and criminal justice at Old Dominion University in Virginia, has penned a controversial book attempting to destigmatize pedophilia titled A Long Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity (right). Walker, who is transgender and uses the pronouns they/them, had said in an online interview with the Prostasia Foundation that the term 'pedophile' leads to 'misconceptions about attractions towards minors'. "
That’s got to be from the Babylon Bee 😂🤣😂😭🤦‍♂️

Latest posts

Back