Looking to talk with Preppers from South Australia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhhhh the fancy patrol car, yep, ive defently seen you cruising around before haha, its hard to miss. im was in the old green w-model kenworth with silo to silo on the windshield, now im in an Iveco Powerstar. waiting for harvest. so defently have catch up, interested in finding out how others are planning and making contacts with other prepper community's. are you cadetsharpshooter on ausprep?

Yeah, I'm cadetsharpshooter - was an on going joke about a member who tried to baffle us with all his military experience, then we found out he was only a cadet - so we took the mickey out of him till he left!!!
Yeah, I'm usually on the Lincoln Hwy a fair bit - I am on UHF40 most times - as of next Tues I'm in Adelaide for 3 weeks taking Defence Leave ( been a Reservist almost 21 yrs ).
I've caught up with another Ausprep member (Jason) quite a few times, but it would be good to catch up with another person with same interests.
If you see the car, and I'm not on Ch 40, maybe a headlight flash - there are 2 of us, I have glasses.

Be good to catch up & chat!

hahaha, some people like to exaggerate a lot, but catching them out would be priceless hahah.
I thought of becoming a reservist myself but I don't get much time to myself. owning a truck takes a lot of my time off.
will let you know when im back down that way for harvest, until then take it easy.

Klay Reschke

Hi Mate - just back today from my 3 week stint - be about till Sun am, the a 7 night trip away, back 2 days, then 4 nights at Whyalla.
Do you have a regular time you go past Whyalla? or arrive in Lincoln?

Hey

yea I saw you in Lincoln in front of KFC on Thursday. glad to hear your back. hope the trip went well. It was my First week back this week, with this strange weather work is all over the joint, I usually leave Stirling North on sunday night and get back Friday nights. but during harvest I sometimes stay over the weekend. but I go threw Whyalla every Friday arvo/night. im in Lincoln all over the time, nothing set. depends on where im carting from. makes it a bit hard since I have a large area I work in, makes prepping a bit difficult. but 50% of the time I cart 54tonnes of wheat. that's about 81000 loafs of bread worth of flour LOL. I havnt got a BOB for the truck yet, but im still only making a start.

cheers

Klay Reschke
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back