Looking for Preppers in or very near SouthEastern, Nebraska

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
My wife and I are into the Doomsday Prepperology and have several Bug out routes and are still stocking up on supplies. We are very knowledgeable in combat and tactics as well as survival off the land. However, should the event of SHTF occur (Which we strongly believe) we both know the world cannot survive on a few colonies across the globe and rebuild. We are interested in knowing our neighbors and getting to a personal level as to be able to assist each other if possible/needed. Plus it would be nice to know a family/friend(s) pre SHTF as being able to trust anyone after SHTF would not be a likely scenario.

Nice to see you on the forums. And welcome. I have seen a lot of good information on here and have expressed some of my knowledge and experiences as well.

What types of survival are looking at or better yet what have you started saving on?

My wife and I are into the Doomsday Prepperology and have several Bug out routes and are still stocking up on supplies. We are very knowledgeable in combat and tactics as well as survival off the land. However, should the event of SHTF occur (Which we strongly believe) we both know the world cannot survive on a few colonies across the globe and rebuild. We are interested in knowing our neighbors and getting to a personal level as to be able to assist each other if possible/needed. Plus it would be nice to know a family/friend(s) pre SHTF as being able to trust anyone after SHTF would not be a likely scenario.
I'm a pepper in Omaha Nebraska and was curious if you were interested in a prepping group

The OP and the other who replied joined in 2014 and was last on here in 2014. Neither is likely to ever view this thread again.
Welcome to the forum.
Are you in Nebraska looking for a prepping group

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back