Looking for Preppers in Nova Scotia Canada

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the Halifax way so 5 hours away from each other might not work. I checked on this "big dog" and he hasn't been active since Feb. It's a shame because he's from Halifax way as well.

I am just checking the site for updates.
Can you email me directly at docscience (at) hotmail (dot) com
I find it easier to reply using hotmail.
I am in Halifax only for today, September 29, 2016.
You probably will not get this note today.

It is hard to meet people in Nova Scotia, not many prepper types here. Part of it might be the fact that this province is so small we don't get many back to the land types which most preppers seem to be.

I have meet a few people but when you look at matching what you are prepping for, that list gets even smaller. Even in my own province, someone who has country home is not going to be focused on the same topics as a person in an urban area.

This is very true, this province is so small that it's not hard to make a connection to see who someone is. My sister was in New Hampshire at a wine tasting and there was a 90 something year old there who was from Nova Scotia as well. They started speaking and found out that she grew up with our grandmother. Literally best friends.

There are very few secrets here and if you prep and that gets out then everyone knows. I meet up with a prepper on Sunday, I had to leave a party, which I didn't mind, all I said was I had meeting, but my wife decided to tell them I was going to meet someone about a fallout shelter. And sure enough when I went back they asked how the "bomb shelter" was going? Though it was funny, but that's a different story.

It's easy to navigate you'll see, it's very user friendly. One of my favourites is the South African page it's interesting to look at. There's pretty much any subject you're looking for.

There seems to be a problem with bulk foods around Halifax, I can't find any. Unfortunately online shopping send to be the best option, I don't know if any around the metro area. That's a good idea for a side business. Good luck with your searching NSprepper.

Any of these any good

Wholesale Grocers in Nova Scotia
Manta has 43 companies under Wholesale Grocers in Nova Scotia

Thanks for that, but none of those companies sell to the general public, they are wholesalers that supply restaurants and grocery stores.
:)

The best Ive found locally is bulk barn. But I want to find a place where I can get 20lb bags of grains and such.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, but none of those companies sell to the general public, they are wholesalers that supply restaurants and grocery stores.
:)

Over here we have the same problem so we simply created some false business letterheads for a mobile catering company and signed up with the trade suppliers no problem, now we do most of our shopping in Makro

That is a very nice list with a lot of work into it. In the total collapse scenario these locations are very important to know but then there are many questions that arise with a thought of that.
But it's also a terrible thought because of what it would represent; but struggle is good as long as the lesson is learned.

Latest posts

Back