Looking for Preppers in Nova Scotia Canada

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a pretty good day, PapaBearPaw, thank you. Back at it today with a little mowing and garden watering.
The never ending, peaceful time of watering the garden. I love it. There is a lot of good info on this site, perhaps I'll see you around it from time to time.
How's the Nova Scotia treating you these days?

Not too bad, sir, not too bad. Fixing and repairing little things these days in the warm humid weather. Painting, piling wood and hay will have to wait for a bit.
It's good to keep busy, the only way to be. I'm putting the final touches on the chicken coop today, exciting. Take care.

Hey there. Is there anyone from Nova Scotia active on here? I've recently gotten back into survivalism/prepping and would love to connect with some like-minded people. Years ago, we had a very small group that met periodically for discussion. I'd love to see this happening again!

This site largely sucks.

Everyone that gets their hand slapped on a major site tries to make their own site and they never become popular.

Dead sites are ones where you can see posts from years ago on the first page. This is one such site.

This thread has been up since 2016 and still not survival group in NS.

I only came back because the creator is asking for money 5 years since I joined, not a single reminder in those 5 years that this forum existed.

This site largely sucks.

Everyone that gets their hand slapped on a major site tries to make their own site and they never become popular.

Dead sites are ones where you can see posts from years ago on the first page. This is one such site.

This thread has been up since 2016 and still not survival group in NS.

I only came back because the creator is asking for money 5 years since I joined, not a single reminder in those 5 years that this forum existed.

What are saying? It makes no sense at all.

Hey there. Is there anyone from Nova Scotia active on here? I've recently gotten back into survivalism/prepping and would love to connect with some like-minded people. Years ago, we had a very small group that met periodically for discussion. I'd love to see this happening again!
Recently moved to Shelburne. Iā€™m hoping to find a prepping community in the province.

This is why this site sucks.

The OP has made no contact since 2016.

Jimbo has made no contact in a year.

People are all talk.

This is why this site sucks.

The OP has made no contact since 2016.

Jimbo has made no contact in a year.

People are all talk.

You sound angry and in search of someone to take it out on. You are accomplishing exactly nothing by attempting to insult those who donā€™t know you, nor care what you think. Try looking inward and work on YOU. Best of luck to you.

A blessed and Merry Christmas to you too!!!

1702984481119.jpeg

Latest posts

Back