Looking for people in Ireland to start a Group.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seany

Reaction score
Hi All,
Am curious if anyone in Ireland would be interested in starting a Group of like minds, to brainstorm on Prepping and the like. I have collated lots of material that would be most necessary in the time of need, and am upping my skills constantly to ensure I am ready, would definitely be looking for people of the same ilk. We could constantly keep up to date on here and sometimes even meet up to go through each others plans (or other such details).
Seán.

Hi All,
Am curious if anyone in Ireland would be interested in starting a Group of like minds, to brainstorm on Prepping and the like. I have collated lots of material that would be most necessary in the time of need, and am upping my skills constantly to ensure I am ready, would definitely be looking for people of the same ilk. We could constantly keep up to date on here and sometimes even meet up to go through each others plans (or other such details).
Seán.
I'm in Scotland Seany, Tis a wee bit far, But I'm feeling your pain on looking for others like minded, I go on p2s on the odd occasion but like the chat/info on here better. Hope you have luck finding folks but I'm here most days to chat.

Hi Snowflake, Scotland would be a bit far, but no harm if I can stay in contact with someone else of like mind, because in honesty it would take only about four/five hours to get to Scotland from where I am (of course including the use of a boat!), and the same for you if you needed to make your way over here in some sort of emergency. Actually, just out of curiousity, what are the laws for having crossbows and the like over there? Over here you need a license and signatures from farmers with enough land for hunting on. Its not that hard to get, in honesty, just haven't tried yet. Also, can I ask, have you sourced locations that would be of use and if so whats your best way of doing so? Thanks for the reply by the way!

Hi Snowflake, Scotland would be a bit far, but no harm if I can stay in contact with someone else of like mind, because in honesty it would take only about four/five hours to get to Scotland from where I am (of course including the use of a boat!), and the same for you if you needed to make your way over here in some sort of emergency. Actually, just out of curiousity, what are the laws for having crossbows and the like over there? Over here you need a license and signatures from farmers with enough land for hunting on. Its not that hard to get, in honesty, just haven't tried yet. Also, can I ask, have you sourced locations that would be of use and if so whats your best way of doing so? Thanks for the reply by the way!
I've joined an archery club and most of my friends are farmers with lots of land, As for law....I don't think it would apply post shtf. I have a few bug out points but need to work on looking further away as I'm only a few days walk from Edinburgh.

you need alicense for a crossbow? we don't,wich is kinda stupid,you need it for .22 but have the cash and be 18 you can buy the strongest bow there is, no questions asked

you need alicense for a crossbow? we don't,wich is kinda stupid,you need it for .22 but have the cash and be 18 you can buy the strongest bow there is, no questions asked
As far as I know we don't, as long as you don't kill anything with it.

but when you kill,then you need,you know we can't hunt with a crossbow here in Finland,ordinary bow is ok but not a crossbow,still haven't found a single policeofficer who could explain me why it's like this,

Latest posts

Back