Looking for interest in a california meet up/training?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Reaction score
I'm looking to see how many Cali or close by members would be interested in a June meet up? It will be a gather and train and bbq/camping trip with a small fee if interested post here and let me know.

This will be lots of fun and camping in a beautiful location!! I will be offering weapon and hand to hand training. Survival skills will be tried and you can see if you know your stuff or not. This will be a weekend of fun people!! Please post if you are interested!!!

Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.JPG

At my ranch in Temecula.. I'm thinking 40.00 for the weekend. Would include machete, knife and hatchet fighting skills training. Weapon disarms. Basic survival, camping and gathering skills. And we have plenty of squirrel and coyote that we could try to set traps and snares for and see how difficult that can be or not. Bring your gear test it out. Bows arrows, blowguns and pellet guns are fine. You may bring your firearms however we will not be shooting this round maybe in future events. Bring stuff for bbqing. My place is on 20 acres in the hills with oak trees and a year round stream. And if you feel adventurous there's a waterfall on the property as well!

Don't forget your rat traps for the squirrels. Nail them to the tree first or you'll lose your trap. Damn tree rats, they deserve to be floured and fried then served with gravy.

Ventura Ca. I leave temecula at 3:00am to get there before the line gets bad. its about a 2 hour drive.

Latest posts

Back