Looking for a new online home

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swen_in_ca

Reaction score
Winter in High Desert CA, Summer in Northern Wis
Pretty much been a Prepper/Survivalist my whole life. I've been labeled them all at some point in my life Homesteader, Survivalist, Outdoorsman, Gun Nut, and yes the evil 1980's word too that Janet Reno ostracized, the list could go on all day. Been an active online participant at other sites and just looking for a new online place to call home.

My target for having my preps in order was my Navy retirement date of Feb 2013. I was planning for one year, but think I over did it. Yes, no preps are all inclusive but I had enough to last 4 people two years. Plus gear enough for a small army, lol.

Anyways, always stayed away from the so called doomsday prepper title. But why try to deny it. I AM A DOOMSDAY PREPPER.

Still however, there is always knowledge to learn and share or just a place to chit chat. Looking to hang out here for a while and check it out.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Pretty much been a Prepper/Survivalist my whole life. I've been labeled them all at some point in my life Homesteader, Survivalist, Outdoorsman, Gun Nut, and yes the evil 1980's word too that Janet Reno ostracized, the list could go on all day. Been an active online participant at other sites and just looking for a new online place to call home.

My target for having my preps in order was my Navy retirement date of Feb 2013. I was planning for one year, but think I over did it. Yes, no preps are all inclusive but I had enough to last 4 people two years. Plus gear enough for a small army, lol.

Anyways, always stayed away from the so called doomsday prepper title. But why try to deny it. I AM A DOOMSDAY PREPPER.

Still however, there is always knowledge to learn and share or just a place to chit chat. Looking to hang out here for a while and check it out.
Welcome to the DPF's and TY for your service !

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Yeah, man! Why deny it? Even if you don't like it, people will call you that anyways. Other preppers will identify with you by that too. I Know more than a few who don't like being called "Doomsday Preppers". They think it hasa negative conotation and some think it's just a term for new school "Hoarders".

I don't mind being called any of them. Woodsman, Survivalist, Prepper... Whatever they call me. I do it because I enjoy it and because I think it's proven itself to be necessary, and I'm 100% confident it will prove so again. As long as there are natural disasters and wars there will be a need for prepping. Obviously there are other reasons, but those 2 make it as clear to me as it needs to be.

Thanks again for joining and welcome to DPF.

thats so true..people have been prepping since they learned how to do so..and yes ,im a prepper,hoarder and all them other things that go with it.and no i dont around talking about it much less admiting it to who ever.on acount,i dont want the wrong kind folks showing up at my door wanting what ever..and yes im right paticular about who does know..

Latest posts

Back