Looking for a new gas mask.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugout12

Reaction score
Hey preppers, I am looking to upgrade from my Czech M10M Gas mask, I paid around $15 for it and my price range is $50-$100. Thanks

Hey bugout12, I had similar thread here somewhere on same idea. I had done research on which are better gas mask to get. Main thing is how old mask is, check for dry, brittle rubber esp around lenses. Also, availability of filters. Make sure u will keep up your supply before they expire. A good deal may not save your life so try not to let price rule.

Found my thread in this forum. Second page equipment topics. Many views, no responses!
Any how many people dont believe the need or want to put out money for this item and I think very important. I dont want to order on line and only found one local place that sells when she grts them. Czech's issue worthy, their government issues all citizens unlike our government.

slightly off topic, I once bought a gas mask, and as i was trying it on, I started to suffocate. I kinda panicked for 5 seconds, and so I started to unscrew the filter to let air in, and after 3 seconds I was able to breath. I forgot to remove the bottom tab of the filter. :)

Was your online purchase for new or used gas mask? If used I would worry about condition of rubber. Straps dry rot if not stored properly.

Glad you found a good deal!

I have 2 military gas masks looking to get rid off. They both have have canisters, one carry bag. They are the M40 same ones military uses today. If interested please message me, want them off my hands and will give a good deal.

Latest posts

Back