Long-term Mask Use May Contribute to Advanced Stage Lung Cancer, Study Finds

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score

A recent study in the journal Cancer Discovery found that inhalation of harmful microbes can contribute to advanced stage lung cancer in adults. Long-term use of face masks may help breed these dangerous pathogens.

Microbiologists agree that frequent mask wearing creates a moist environment in which microbes are allowed to grow and proliferate before entering the lungs. Those foreign microbes then travel down the trachea and into two tubes called the bronchi until they reach small air sacks covered in blood vessels called alveoli.

“The lungs were long thought to be sterile, but we now know that oral commensals–microbes normally found in the mouth–frequently enter the lungs due to unconscious aspirations.” – Leopoldo Segal, Study Author and Director of the Lung Microbiome Program and Associate Professor of Medicine at New York University Grossman School of Medicine

Long-term Mask Use May Contribute to Advanced Stage Lung Cancer, Study Finds - Global Research

I've always said that mask wearing was BS. We weren't meant to breath through a diaper. The wife and i went shopping in a town about 60 miles away from here, and in another county. They have a facist mayor who "mandated" wearing masks for everyone. We were the only ones in the store without masks. We won't ever wear a mask.

I've always said that mask wearing was BS. We weren't meant to breath through a diaper. The wife and i went shopping in a town about 60 miles away from here, and in another county. They have a facist mayor who "mandated" wearing masks for everyone. We were the only ones in the store without masks. We won't ever wear a mask.
I dont blame you one bit. Other than work which I am required to because of the mayor in that city I dont either. I know you and your wife have both had the virus. . . hunny and I have yet to have gotten. We are in the same mind though. If one gets it, we will make it thru together, It's just inevitable when you live together.

From the link:

" While analyzing lung microbes of 83 untreated adults with lung cancer, the research team discovered that colonies of Veillonella, Prevotella, and Streptococcus bacteria, which may be cultivated through prolonged mask wearing, are all found in larger quantities in patients with advanced stage lung cancer than in earlier stages. The presence of these bacterial cultures is also associated with a lower chance of survival and increased tumor growth regardless of the stage. "

...could it be that people with advanced-stage lung cancer already have compromised immune systems?

From the link:

" While analyzing lung microbes of 83 untreated adults with lung cancer, the research team discovered that colonies of Veillonella, Prevotella, and Streptococcus bacteria, which may be cultivated through prolonged mask wearing, are all found in larger quantities in patients with advanced stage lung cancer than in earlier stages. The presence of these bacterial cultures is also associated with a lower chance of survival and increased tumor growth regardless of the stage. "

...could it be that people with advanced-stage lung cancer already have compromised immune systems?

No, no guy, that is not what it said. You just made up that question as if it was supported by the article.

Well then you can answer the question.

Are Stage 4 cancer patients healthier than Stage 1 cancer patients?

Stage 4 people are dying. I have seen it first hand. A grandfather, Aunt and a best friend.

People with Stage 4 cancer are sicker than people with Stage 1 cancer.

Sick people are more prone to infection than less sick people.

The study has nothing to do with masks. They're not saying that inhaled bacteria increases your risk of cancer. They're saying folks with late-stage cancer are sicker, and more prone to lung infection, than people with early-stage cancer. That they have higher proportions of bacteria in their lungs- because they're less able to fight off infection than folks with early-stage cancer.

Whoever wrote the article, is misrepresenting the study.

A recent study in the journal Cancer Discovery found that inhalation of harmful microbes can contribute to advanced stage lung cancer in adults. Long-term use of face masks may help breed these dangerous pathogens.
Where do you find these websites? The above is absolute hooey. That website is intentionally deceptive. What many people call “fake news”. The recent study published in Cancer Discovery does not once mention masks. Not once. Not a single time. It had nothing at all to do with masks in any way. That website is knowingly, intentionally lying to you. Literally harming you.

Where do you find these websites? The above is absolute hooey. That website is intentionally deceptive. What many people call “fake news”. The recent study published in Cancer Discovery does not once mention masks. Not once. Not a single time. It had nothing at all to do with masks in any way. That website is knowingly, intentionally lying to you. Literally harming you.

And you just being with absolute hooey, no citation given. Does this really work on your antifa forum?

No you can't ask a question as if it is a conclusion based on the text. Why don't you re-read the text and stop trying this wanna be strawman tactic. You do it frequently.

It isn't based on the text, because the text isn't based on the study.

And you just being with absolute hooey, no citation given. Does this really work on your antifa forum?
Some sock puppet published an obviously deceptive “article” on an intentionally deceptive website and I need to provide a citation? Wow. It’s backwards day.

You can find a link to the legitimate cancer study summary in two clicks from the “article” posted in the OP. One click will take you to another intentionally deceptive website called Blacklisted News and from there you’ll find a legitimate summary of the study (which doesn’t mention masks once).

“Phillip Schneider” lied to you. You should at least make an effort to try to discern fact from fiction.

Otherwise, gobble up the deception.

maybe true with medical masks depending on what they are made of.
I wear a cotton-non medical- face covering which is washed after each wearing.
I shall be wearing that a long time after the lock down is lifted and I think many older people will be wearing them for the rest of their natural.

If you wear Fleece or Micro fleece clothing or have synthetic carpeting in your home you inhale more particles that you do wearing a mask, if you have furnature made from MDF in your house you are inhaling Formaldehyde fumes for up to ten years, if you live in a city you are inhaling countless pathogens from air pollution.

Many of us workers have been concerned about going back to mask. I am hoping our company follows with our Governor.

Our state never forced a mask mandate either. But a hand full of towns with Marxist mayor's did. And for some reason people followed the "rules". I was really disappointed of the number of people who rolled over for it. I'm guessing that it'll be the same this time around too.
During the last scamdimic our county passed an ordinance against mask mandates and against forced vaccines.

When they come out with this crap again i'm prepared.
I'll go shopping only in an older army equipement for chemical weapons. But i don't think the sheeps will get the sarcasm in it.

Fun fact: One year before this panicpandemic started an friend and myself would wear as an joke such an bio-lab protection suit like in the movies. At the end we didn't do it because we won't create any panic in the city....

Latest posts

Back