Listerine pocket packs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Great for carrying meds, can hold 6 tablets. Perfect size for the altoids tin.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350912619.691310.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350912518.970391.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350912518.970391.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 11
LMAO!
and here i thought this thread was gonna be about fresh breath post-SHTF LOL!

great idea!
since i still have yet to make my altoid med kit!

Well get on it ! Sure you have all the stuff. Didn't make it to the surplus store, i will try again this weekend.

Yeah I need to make some of these colt you really care if your breath smells you have a lot of mouth care I just brush and mouthwash never any mints.

I know now its to hold meds but at one time in its life it was mints. It's cool that you make these that's smart if you ask me I would have thought to do that cuz I dot buy mints now I want to buy some just for the little box and toss the mints.

I know now its to hold meds but at one time in its life it was mints. It's cool that you make these that's smart if you ask me I would have thought to do that cuz I dot buy mints now I want to buy some just for the little box and toss the mints.
I know huh, I have a big ### bag of altiod mints, i bought theses just for the container, expensive container 3.50 well it's a pack of three.

Yeah I need to make some of these colt you really care if your breath smells you have a lot of mouth care I just brush and mouthwash never any mints.
I was thinking the same thing... Altoids and Listerine... I was looking in the kit for a toothbrush whittled into a KA-BAR (only kidding with you Colt 1911).

this may sound stupid, but whats the deal with the altoids tins?

I was thinking about putting together a small kit and then with my seal-a-meal making a small bag, then vacuum packing it. Then putting it into an Altoids Tin. I really like the Listerine Pocket Packs idea. I think it will make a great addition. By the way, I saw some of those little pocket packs at the Dollar Tree (Everythings a buck store) the other day.

I was thinking about putting together a small kit and then with my seal-a-meal making a small bag, then vacuum packing it. Then putting it into an Altoids Tin. I really like the Listerine Pocket Packs idea. I think it will make a great addition. By the way, I saw some of those little pocket packs at the Dollar Tree (Everythings a buck store) the other day.

Thanks for the info, I use the seal a meal for the food in my GHB, I tend not to get into it if its sealed. Glad to hear you are putting together a tin. lets see a pic when you are done. Later !

Would need a hundred Altoids Tins to fit my medical supplies lol will b making one tho just in case I have to travel light

Latest posts

Back