Let's See Your Bags, Back Pack, Whatever You Carry Your Gear In .

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373403569.872633.jpg

Nice looking gear you have. What is it?

Its a condor assault pack. I added two dump pouches on the side. I carry this thing everyday, if it's not on me it's in the car.
As for the contents, built it as a three day travel fast pack. water, food, stove, life straw, first aid, fire kit, radio, lights an batteries, bandanna, gloves, small tool kit, personal hygiene. I am in the city so this is just a get home bag.

nice bag and set-up

i finally took a pic of mine the other day..but i failed to notice that it dont have the needed outside pockets like i need and want before i bought it..so im gonna go back to the surpluse store after the camping trip to look for a more suitable pack..and figure what i can use this one for..this one has a pockets on each side and one across the top

003.JPG

just took a pic of it with the tent attached..think this pic is much more clear then first pic.lol

001.JPG

they say it's a 5 person doam tent..well it's a doam tent all right..but it's not a 5 person tent to me..but then agan,i take in the hight n all of grown adults simply because there's 2 adults and no children in my home.pluse if we have to travel on foot for what ever rason(s).then the pack(s) will tent as well..i'll be useing it for camp outs n all..pluse if mom n me have to bug for what ever reason(s)..then yes its a family tent..

JimLe and Colt 1911 Nice packs! This coming weekend i'll get a photo to share with ya'll on my 2 packs, I got my Bug Out Bag at home for leaving the home for ever, I also carry a smaller pack in my truck so I can get home or to my safe place, in tell I can get home.

Colt: Nice. Neat, very strac. Condor is a very good brand and will hold up well. 10 prepper points for that one.

The black bag is my bug out bag. The orange bag is my get home bag which always stays in my truck.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376428960425.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376428960425.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376428998375.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376428998375.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 27
The black bag is my bug out bag. The orange bag is my get home bag which always stays in my truck.

i noticed a sleeping bag in a green bag when it comes to your b.o.b..wont that make it a bit heavey on one side?now if you can even out the whight with a tent or what ever.that'd even out the whight and make it better for you..but it does look like you do have a nice setup there thoe

Its a self inflating bed and it doesn't way much to unbalance it, but it is on the opposite side of where I keep water bottles.

Its a self inflating bed and it doesn't way much to unbalance it, but it is on the opposite side of where I keep water bottles.

Inflatable bed huh, luxury, might as well be comfortable. Good one ! That's why prepping is great, it's what works for the individual.

Inflatable bed huh, luxury, might as well be comfortable. Good one ! That's why prepping is great, it's what works for the individual.
Yeah I tried the ground. And the ground is not good for the back. It rises about an inch or two off the ground.

I just use a regular-looking backpack. I'll have to put up a pic when I feel up to unpacking it all (and repacking).
It's green, but not military green or style. Has lots of padding though, and pockets, etc.

Latest posts

Back