Lets see some knives !!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
I will kick it off with some of my favorites.
Picturekevinpicture015.jpg
Picturekevinpicture012.jpg

nice!
im really into knives/swords/daggers/dirks etc.
i like that bowie you have on the very top!
the smaller bowie i have is very simular to the larger wrap handle you have.
i really want to get one of those shinners, like you have, that looks awesome!

nice!
im really into knives/swords/daggers/dirks etc.
i like that bowie you have on the very top!
the smaller bowie i have is very simular to the larger wrap handle you have.
i really want to get one of those shinners, like you have, that looks awesome!
Cant have enough knives !! That top one is a Anza made from a file, killer knife. The Mora I think is my favorite
right now. Thing is soooo sharp !!!

off the subject a lil, i just picked up a awesome huge Winchester bowie from wal-mart for $20, its a really nice knife, i think its full tang cuz of the rivit placements, and it has an open hole rivit for a lanyard. im stoked!

off the subject a lil, i just picked up a awesome huge Winchester bowie from wal-mart for $20, its a really nice knife, i think its full tang cuz of the rivit placements, and it has an open hole rivit for a lanyard. im stoked!
I went with the carbon steel because easy to sharpen an holds a edge. The stainless is a little harder steel
and takes a little more work. So you you went with the Bowie, Thanks a lot , now i have to go to walmart. lol Is this knife ?

I went with the carbon steel because easy to sharpen an holds a edge. The stainless is a little harder steel
and takes a little more work. So you you went with the Bowie, Thanks a lot , now i have to go to walmart. lol Is this knife ?

idk, the freaken wii wont let me view your pic.
ya im a lover of cold steel and demascus, my only problem is their freaken expensive lol
my problem is the cunundrum of the money i did spend vs what i could've gotten on ebay for about the same price: 5 mylar blankets, that pen fishing pole i posted a thread about, survival tackel. but i seen that knife and had to have it, lol, im happy with my decition though.

it finally popped up, and i got to watch it.
yup, thats the knife i bought!
was $19.99 +tax think it came to $21 n some change.
its about everything he said it was, exept maybe the kids in the sweat shop LOL.
really nice knife, im happy i bought it!

it finally popped up, and i got to watch it.
yup, thats the knife i bought!
was $19.99 +tax think it came to $21 n some change.
its about everything he said it was, exept maybe the kids in the sweat shop LOL.
really nice knife, im happy i bought it!
That is a killer deal. I Want one !!

Latest posts

Back